• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rugged a Phone cases

texastonk

Actual
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2010
    Hen House,Texas
    Just got a new iPhone XR and looking for a rugged case that’s got good dust protection. I have an black Otter but looking for something different.
    what’s everyone using?
    Any quality Tacticool case out there? My google skills only turned up the same old stuff. I like the life proof but color choices suck. It’s black or some candy colors.

Reactions: DrewC
    I got tired of the big rubber sticky shit in my pockets and went with a UAG and glass screen protector for my current phone. When it gets too dirty I pop it out and rinse the phone in the sink.

The “box” type cases really cut down on signal. The above recommendations are good in my opinion.

I had the Magpul case a few phones ago. Like the look and colors but not good at keeping dust out. I like the look of the UAG but colors are very limited.

you could always bedazzle the case and make it sparkle lol laser etch a pretty girls pic on the case or same with a design you like .

I also like lifeproof cases. I work in a very dusty environment, and dumped otterbox cases for this reason. Dust always behind my screencover. The Lifeproof are totally dustproof, waterproof, etc. And I've never had a phone break on a fall in one.