• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Run N Gun (Centerfire Biathlon) 17 South Sweat'N'Bullets

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    First off, who's going to the 17 South Sweat'N'Bullets run n' gun this August in Savanah? I want to see a robust SH turnout this year.
    After wrist surgery and almost 2 years of off/on therapy I'm debuting back into the run n' gun scene. Come compete against a gimpy dude and try your luck.

My question for you is what rifle should I run in this one? I have an AR SBR set up with RD/magnifier and it's easy to carry due to it's short OAL. I have a LW DD 14.5" with RD/magnifier that's a bit longer and even lighter than the SBR. Or one of my old time favorites, run an AK or VZ58 and beat out as many AR guys as possible.

What do you run as kit for these events?

Cheers

Reactions: TheBigCountry