• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako Quad Manners USO APA Lilja trainer

bburnham

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2005
Central Utah
How many of you that were originally part of 32 member group buy back in about 2008 still have them? How did they work out for you? I still have mine. Wont be selling it anytime soon. I have used it for positional practice. Lately I have been assassinating rock chucks with it. Great fun. I have a Mark 4 10x M1 on it. Great looking and shooting gun. Puts a smile on my face.

Reactions: coontz74
Wish I would have been more intelligent back then and got in on the group buy...how about a few pics of yours?

I ordered one in the 2010's.

Was a mess. Won't do business with them again.

Gun was done late. Wasn't function tested. I had to send it down the road due to medical bills after I got it running.

Not going to beg people to do their jobs when I'm paying for it.
Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I think I remember your name on the group buy list. Mine has been flawless

How many of you that were originally part of 32 member group buy back in about 2008 still have them? How did they work out for you? I still have mine. Wont be selling it anytime soon. I have used it for positional practice. Lately I have been assassinating rock chucks with it. Great fun. I have a Mark 4 10x M1 on it. Great looking and shooting gun. Puts a smile on my face.
Update on my original post. I have been shooting cheap blaster ammo for years and not really doing high precision shooting with it. Mainly positional practice. Anyway, I finally bought some Eley EMS match(flatpoint). First time with high end ammo. What a shock. Shooting first time today with it. 50y 5 shot groups were: 1/4, 1/4, 3/8, 3/8, 5/8. Done with Mark 4 10x Leupy. I am embarrassed that it took so long to try really good ammo.

I had APA put one together for me right after the group buy. It has an original Nikon Tactical 4-16 scope mounted. It is outstanding 22lr. Always has always been accurate and rock solid. It holds its own with my Finnfires (Range and Hunter in McMillan HTG stock), Anschutz 64 R Biathlon and 40X. If you get one you will not be disappointed.

I had APA put one together for me right after the group buy it has an original Nikon Tactical 4-16 scope mounted. It is outstanding 22lr. Always has always been accurate and rock solid. It holds its own with my Finnfires (Range and Hunter in McMillan HTG stock), Anschutz 64 R Biathlon and 40X. If you get one you will not be disappointed.
Very interesting. Sounds like your Sako/Lilja build hangs in there with some impressive competition. I am waiting on a Vudoo barreled action for a Manners stock. I had no idea I would end up with 2 really nice precision rimfires. I plan on making up for lost time.