• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Savage 110 Ultralite scope base

bjtiger75

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2010
Anderson, SC
I'm looking for a a scope base a a new Savage 110 Ultralite with 8-40 screws. Prefer to have a 20 Moa base for the scope. Any ideas as all I can seem to find is a 40 moa base from EGW.

Thanks
BJ

I'm looking for the exact same. Egw's website shows that they have a 20moa base and also other models that accepts the same base but was looking for a more reputable brand. Egw may be good to go though.

Went with the EGW HD.... Was the only one I could find that guaranteed fit. Range report will tell the tale!

Went with the EGW HD.... Was the only one I could find that guaranteed fit. Range report will tell the tale!

Glad you found one sir. Did the screw spacing line up perfectly? Also did it fit the receiver nicely? That was really my only concerns, I don't have much experience with the savage actions. My tl3 and origin came with pinned rails 😁

I think I saw where Savage is using no.8×40 in some of their actions now?
If so I'm sure they can help?

I think I saw where Savage is using no.8×40 in some of their actions now?
If so I'm sure they can help?
Yep, this is an 8*40 screw action. I called savage and they recommended the EGW. It seems to fit perfectly. Mounted everything up yesterday but it'll be next week before I get to shoot.

Glad you found one sir. Did the screw spacing line up perfectly? Also did it fit the receiver nicely? That was really my only concerns, I don't have much experience with the savage actions. My tl3 and origin came with pinned rails 😁
I called savage and they sent me to EGW for an exact fit. Installed yesterday with no issues.

Reactions: Mattv931
Savage uses EGW as original equipment 20 MOA rails on at least the 110 tactical line. That’s what my 110 tactical has. I’ve known of EGW for many years but have never really researched them for reviews. So far my rail is GTG.

Reactions: Mattv931
I'm looking for a a scope base a a new Savage 110 Ultralite with 8-40 screws. Prefer to have a 20 Moa base for the scope. Any ideas as all I can seem to find is a 40 moa base from EGW.

Thanks
BJ
BJ, when you go to order the EGW base, you select if you would like it drilled for 8-40 screws, and for an additional $25 and a 3 week lead time you can select a 30 MOA or 40 MOA base. Good luck! Eric