• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Schmidt & Bender

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

It a done deal now, we are an authorized S&B dealer.

We go literally to the back of the line, but we are grateful for the opportunity.

I received a warm email welcome from their director of Military and Law Enforcement Sales and we are on the same page as their staff in New Hampshire. Seem like really good folks, our kind of folks.

We have come into the game late and won't be able to order 1-8x and 3-20x anytime soon. All the other models are a go and aside from the above mentioned models I think the 5-25x56 is what we will looking to acquire most.

One favor, if you guys can email or PM me as to what models you would be most interested in, so we may do an intelligent purchase order a week from now. I won't be quoting prices or taking true pre-orders, but will use your feedback to get an idea of what you guys are using or wanting to use and get ourselves in the pipeline. Much appreciated.

Oh, and thank you guys
wink.gif

Scott

Re: Schmidt & Bender

I have two of their optics and they are outstanding.

Good to know there is a solid source for their optics.

Question- I know S&B does LE/Mil pricing...but is it done via dealers or only factory direct?

Good job and well earned. Looking forward to being a customer again.

Congratulations Scott.

Never a bad idea to have a few 4-16x50 single turn CCW Mil with P4F around.

Best scope they have made thus far IMHO.

SWEET!! This is perfect since I'm about to sell my PR(icks) scope. I'd be interested in the following:

Short Dot 1-8x
3-20x
5-25x PSR (FDE with the locking knobs)

I'd call it a sidegrade as far as the scopes are concerned (to each his own). But I think the 3-20 one of the most interesting scopes out there. I realize it may be a while before you get any (well, before anyone really does...and can report on them).

I have 2 schmidt's one in 4 power and one in 10 by far the clearest lense I have seen

Great Scott! This is good news indeed.
Rath

Great news Scott glad you were able to get on the S&B band wagon
laugh.gif

Regards Aron-

Glad to hear this! The .308 I'm planning to get this winter will sport either an IOR 3.5–18x50 or an S&B PM II, so you'll be getting a call either way.

—Andreas

Glad to see you are picking up S&B. I would be most interested in the 5-25x56 PMII.

I'm in for a short dot and a 3-20 MSR reticle... let me know if you need a deposit.. Know you can't order for a bit but I need to save up anyway...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congrats Scott, I'd consider this an upgrade from what you lost last week! </div></div>

+1

I am looking for a 5-25 scope.

I like the Gen2XR, P4Fine, Klein and would like to see photos of the H2CMR reticle.
I am still deciding about which reticle I will pick.