• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes screw in see through caps for Leupold Mk-4?

Rob.308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2012
Hiders,

I have been looking for a screw in clear lens to fit a 50mm Mark-4. I went to several camera stores yesterday and couldn't find one that fits the Mark-4.

The 55mm's are too small and the 58mm's are too large.

And before anyone’s says it.....I can't find a 56 or 57mm. I am not sure if they make them or not.

I would appreciate any help on this if anyone has figured this one out yet.

For the NightForce guys, I also have a 56mm NightForce that I was having some clearance issues with. I called NightForce and they hooked me right up. The first thing they said was I could trim the bikini cover and not worry about it tearing. I stretched it out as far as I could and took a razor and trimmed off the "O-ring" just at the bottom of the cover. It didn’t tear and did fit, however, it was a little tough getting it on the optic easily.

The next suggestion they gave me was to go to Best-Buy and purchase a 62mm, UV clear camera lens. I bought a Zeikos ZE-UV62 62mm Multi-Coated UV Filter. It was less than 10 bucks and is super clear. I should be able to shoot with it on the scope. Hats off to the guys at NightForce, they were super helpful and took the time to help out.

I hope that helps someone with a NightForce. I like the ability to leave it on so that the lenses are protected all the time.

Re: screw in see through caps for Leupold Mk-4?

TTT

Bump

TTT

Maybe there isn't an answer to this question!

bump