• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Securing rifle in SxS

i had my rifle in a soft case, bungeed behind the headrests.

8E55A875-76A3-4841-A48B-90176498A64E.jpeg

Muzzle down on the floorboard with the rifle right beside you. If you need it, it’s right there.

Yes I too roll with the muzzle down rifle on the center seat. Hogs & yotes can appear out of nowhere and usually do the moment rifle isn’t at the ready lol.

Reactions: wade2big
We used the Seizmik middle seat holder in the past which is nice if you dont need the room in the middle or have rifles with mags installed. It allows muzzle up for a suppressor or muzzle down if you prefer.

This year we switched to the Kolpin vertical so we had the storage space of the middle seat. It took a little extra work to make it as sturdy as we liked, anchored it to the roof beam, but its hands down better for hauling rifles with mags and accessories.