• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins BAR, SAR, and IMRT Uppers

Re: Seekins BAR, SAR, and IMRT Uppers

I have 3 12" MCSR rails inbound, $239 Shipped. First come First Serve, You must post you'll take it. Post Trumps PM's.

Thanks.
Steve

Re: Seekins BAR, SAR, and IMRT Uppers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rangerwalker71</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Seekins 12" SAR Rail. NIB $255 Shipped
Seekins 13" BAR Rail. NIB $220 Shipped
Seekins 9" BAR Rail $215. Shipped
<span style="text-decoration: line-through">IRMT BILLET UPPERS $290 Shipped</span></span> out of stock currently.

The SP BAR Quad Rail offers a larger inside diameter to accommodate your suppressor. At 1.8” inside diameter your suppressor easily fits inside and the rail allows rapid cooling. The SP-BAR Fea- tures anti-rotation tabs, built in non-rotating QD sling mounts, scalloped rails hard anodize coating and super looks. The BAR is available in four different lengths.

When we set out to make the SP SAR Quad Rail one thing was eminent - it had to be the best, lightest full quad rail on the market with no compromises. A nice slim design featuring a 6AL4V Titanium barrel nut, 1.5” inside diameter, anti-rotation tabs, scalloped rails, built in non-rotating QD sling mounts, extremely light weight, hard anodize coating and machined to perfection. The SAR is available in four different lengths.

Seekins Precision’s Integrated Rail Mounting technology (iRMT) uppers integrate the rail mounting points into the upper retaining the stiffness of a true monolithic upper while allowing the rails to be completely modular. This new upper design is considerably thicker in the most critical area and will aid in squeezing all of the potential accuracy out of your rifle. Instead of a standard barrel nut our iRMT system uses an externally threaded, Titanium barrel nut with 1-1/8” wrench flats on it for simple installation. No special proprietary wrenches needed.

SP iRMT-R upper is compatible with Seekins Precision’s BAR rail and MCSR rails

SP iRMT-3 Upper is compatible with the Seekins Precision SP3R rail system.

Call for discount when Purchase upper and BAR Rail.

6567e337.jpg

dd6a83b5.jpg

82d064cb.jpg

d73f873e.jpg

bbce6a04.jpg

13" with IRMT upper. PM for price on upper and rail.
USPS MO or CC for 3.5% fee added.
Thanks
Steve</div></div>

I will have 9" SAR, MCSR later this week.

Do you still have the 9" SAR rail in stock?

If so I will take one. PM incoming.

Hey Steve, my dad is looking to put another AR together.

Do you happen to have an upper with a 12 inch rail available?