• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekonk Torque Wrenches-- New!

dddoo7

Minuteman
Apr 18, 2011
Memphis, TN
I came across some brand new Seekonk BT-2L torque wrenches. These are brand new in the package, but will be removed from the package for calibration before shipping. They can be set anywhere from 2-80 in/lb. These wrenches lock up in reverse. These are the exact same wrenches that Desert Tech uses. I have sold over 100 of these on here to different people who will attest to the quality of these wrenches and their calibration.

$95 shipped Each

They will ship within one week. I will keep this page updated with who has called one and who paid. Priority goes to "i'll take one" post. I will then contact you with a PM with payment info.

I have 9 wrenches available.
1. Netranger6– 80 in/lb—paid-- Shipped
2. Brian Foster— 80 in/lb— paid-- Shipped
3. Jeffs550– 65 in/lb— paid-- Shipped
4. 707FreedomFan— 80 in/lb— paid-- Shipped
5. USMCsean— 65 in/lb— paid-- Shipped
6. Roadkill4us— 80 in/lb— paid-- Shipped
7. Uafgrad— 80 in/lb-- Paid-- Shipped
8. Blackmax12– 80 in/lb— paid-- Shipped
9. Supersubes— 80 in/lb
C0D76CA9-095C-4A54-A547-DC85602FD69F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
I don’t see the pictures. Also, Seekonks website says they can be set as low as 2 inlbs.

Hmm. They are showing up for me. I can text them to you if you PM me your phone number.

You are correct. They can be calibrated as low as 2 in/lb. I will correct the post.

Last edited:
They are "T" handle wrenches. just put an appropriate socket on them and they "click" when torque is reached. They are the industry standard for fixed torque wrenches and are some of the most accurate and precise wrenches available. Irwin makes an adapter that goes from 3/8" square to 1/4" hex so you can use any 1/4" hex bit with these as well.

Do you have any set at 65 in/lbs? Nevermind, I misread the post.

If I can find out what went into the M110 deployment kit, I may be interested in one.

I have the equipment to calibrate them. I can set one at 65 for you and it will be freshly calibrated.

Reactions: USMCsean
Any idea what drive size was/is issued with the M110 deployment kit?

I actually had some mil-surplus (navy I think-- could be wrong) wrenches a while back that had M110 engraved on them. They were 3/8 drive, so I would assume that to be the correct answer.

Nope. They all sold several months ago to people on these forums. You might pick one up from one of them. I think I sold 7 or 8 of them that were engraved for the M110.

Yes in the M110 deployment kits they are 3/8 drive. I've noticed with those specific torque wrenches though that you want to be careful torquing through the click. As you break over the 'click' it seems the inertia of the T handle can loosen your scope rings. The solution they taught us at the schoolhouse is torque up to when the wrench begins to cam over then stop. Youll reach torque and remove the possibility of caming over and the "spring back" loosening your rings.

All wrenches that have been paid for should have tracking numbers and they will be picked up in tomorrow's mail.

I have one left that I went ahead and calibrated at 80 in/lb.

It is ready to ship and will not have the week delay that the others have had.

Thanks all for the purchases!

Reactions: Roadkill4us
I have one lonely wrench left. It is freshly calibrated to 80 in/lb, packaged, and ready to ship. $95 shipped. First "I'll take it" gets it.

All other wrenches are paid for and shipped.

Ok...As some of you know I have had some issues with the USPS. I can assure you that all of these wrenches were picked up the day that I told you they were picked up (January 16th for most and 17th for one). Apparently my local PO didn't scan all of them in, and when they went through Memphis they were not scanned in either? I don't know for sure and the local PO either didn't know what happened or wouldn't tell me. Of the eight wrenches that shipped, two are now showing delivered and five are still making their way through the USPS. I currently only have one that is totally unaccounted for and I am hoping that it will show up as well. Regardless of how the post office handles this, I will make it right with you guys if the wrenches aren't delivered.

USMCSean-- delivered
Jeffs550s-- delivered
Roadkill4us-- delivered
Brian Foster-- delivered
NetRanger 6-- delivered
Ufagrad-- delivered
Blackmax12-- delivered
707FreedomFan-- delivered

Last edited:
I have several packages enroute from different parts of the country and they are all lost or days without updating. It’s ridiculous. One coming from Texas, the same day you shipped and I have zero update as to where it is and it was supposed to be delivered on Saturday. It’s been over a week now. Just as an FYI that the USPS is all fucked up.

Post office guys - is what it is! It'll show up and all will be good in the world - Ha

This is the adapter I use. It accepts any 1/4 hex. That way if you Carry this adapter and a 2.5, 3, 4, and 5 you can adjust just about anything on the desert tech. Only other wrench you need is a 2mm “L” shaped wrench for the trigger.

Irwin Tools 3558131C Bit Holder 3/8" Square Drive 1-1/4" 1/4" Bit, Fastener Drive https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003A4Y6DU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_K5ktCbZG33NGN

Reactions: Roadkill4us