• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s shooting range that we built

TexAg07

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2013
Texas, Uvalde
My family and friends have been putting together a shooting range on my fathers ranch in central texas. Thought I would share some pics from the last weekend.

Attachments

• Shooting1.jpg
    Shooting1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 13
  • Shooting2.jpg
    Shooting2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Shooting3.jpg
    Shooting3.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 15
  • shooting4.jpg
    shooting4.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 12
  • shooting5.jpg
    shooting5.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 12
few more pics

Attachments

• shooting6.jpg
    shooting6.jpg
    648.5 KB · Views: 17
  • shooting7.jpg
    shooting7.jpg
    985.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Shooting8.jpg
    Shooting8.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 18
  • shooting9.jpg
    shooting9.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 15
  • shooting10.jpg
    shooting10.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 16
Nice work, looks like a great start. What kind of stations will you end up with?

That is a great set up, you guys are doing an awesome job. What does the long range section look like?

The layout is 60 yards x 100 yards. We want to put 6 shooting stations with some tactical shooting mixed in. I want to go to a few more classes to experience some different setups. We have a short walk through rifle course there behind a berm. I will be putting in a long range platform there very soon. Have the plans in the works for 350-1000 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its taken about 2 years to fully put together. We add to it every year and put the house panels up in a shed we built there. A Texas Star is in the works and some more poppers. My dad sold gravel to the county there for the dirt roads and we ended up with a football field sized hole in the ground....... Since cows can't eat gravel figured it was a good use for that space.

As from your signature it appears your an Aggie. Be careful if you build a shooting 'tower'....

Maybe this belongs in the socially unacceptable humor thread.

Just teasing, nice looking range.

As from your signature it appears your an Aggie. Be careful if you build a shooting 'tower'....

Maybe this belongs in the socially unacceptable humor thread.

Just teasing, nice looking range.

Your humor has shades of Whitman in there.

Charles, not Walt.

(or should this be in the "socially unacceptable humor" thread???)

Why does someone always have to bring up money?

Nice setup. Hopefully one day I'll end up with something like that.

Probably because this someone will be building something like that this summer. We are building a small Sub Machine Gun coarse and rifle range. We are budgeting for 4K-5K

Nice set-up!

Matt

Might be an aggie but I am an aggie with a nice private shooting range.
Money, we bought all the metal and the local AG shop at school cut it out and built it for us. Win win

Might be an aggie but I am an aggie with a nice private shooting range.
Money, we bought all the metal and the local AG shop at school cut it out and built it for us. Win win

That you have. And Johnny Football as well.