• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Shout out to Seekins

mkris101

Private
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2018
Have to give props to Seekins Precision and their warranty.
I purchased a Used SP10 is 6.5 creed on Gun broker. Photos looked good and it was described as having a super low round count- 40

Short Story: Received the rifle and for the most part looked pretty good. I tried to manually cycle some rounds from the included P-mag and 2 Laure mags. All rounds jammed and damaged the tips. found a lot of deep scoring to the bullets. All rounds loaded were factory- Hornady, winchester and federal of various grains and tips. When I could get a round loaded it would fire and jam up again.

Called Seekins. They sent a postage paid UPS label on Monday and they had received the rifle that Friday. They replaced the BCG, found that the Buffer Spring was too short- ( it was unknown if the previous owner cut it or it left the factory that way), adjusted the gas block and polished the feed ramps. They test fired 25 rounds without issues. It is scheduled to be delivered this Friday, so total turn around time was 2 weeks including shipping!

This is great customer experience!

Have to give props to Seekins Precision and their warranty.
I purchased a Used SP10 is 6.5 creed on Gun broker. Photos looked good and it was described as having a super low round count- 40

Short Story: Received the rifle and for the most part looked pretty good. I tried to manually cycle some rounds from the included P-mag and 2 Laure mags. All rounds jammed and damaged the tips. found a lot of deep scoring to the bullets. All rounds loaded were factory- Hornady, winchester and federal of various grains and tips. When I could get a round loaded it would fire and jam up again.

Called Seekins. They sent a postage paid UPS label on Monday and they had received the rifle that Friday. They replaced the BCG, found that the Buffer Spring was too short- ( it was unknown if the previous owner cut it or it left the factory that way), adjusted the gas block and polished the feed ramps. They test fired 25 rounds without issues. It is scheduled to be delivered this Friday, so total turn around time was 2 weeks including shipping!

This is great customer experience!

Did you talk to the seller on Gunbroker? and if so, what did they say?

Going back years and I’ve had nothing but exceptional service and quality products from Seekins

Did you talk to the seller on Gunbroker? and if so, what did they say?
I did, but they claimed that they had the same issues with reloads-which they didn't mention in the ad. The seller seemed like a decent guy and willing to help but the seekins warranty made it a lot easier to deal with it. I feel like I am further ahead with it coming back from Seekins with new parts

Reactions: Gustav7