• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Silencer Central suppressors don't buy

carnegie.png

A good suggestion. For yourself. I remind you it was you (after not reading/understanding the post) who took it upon yourself to try and be a forum cop. Not my fault you can’t read. Nor is it my fault you decided to be a jerk. Have a nice day.
Joins today. Replies to a post from March. Everyone is an ass. Have a Happy Kwanza.

A good suggestion. For yourself. I remind you it was you (after not reading/understanding the post) who took it upon yourself to try and be a forum cop. Not my fault you can’t read. Nor is it my fault you decided to be a jerk. Have a nice day.

Why do you think I was responding to you with my post? You must also realize that multiple people are responding to this thread and I am but 1.

1st post since joining in 2012

I’m thinking frank has created a cache of accounts just to bring up after a while, post something completely retarded and let us have our fun and burn our best memes and energy on them. Takes a bit off the other new guys

If this a legit post then please don’t think all of us from Northern Michigan are this stupid

OP if this is serious, which I doubt it is, your suppressor isn’t rated for a pistol because a 9/40/45 cal won’t fit through a 30 cal hole (9 rounds later and it may fit now) If this doesn’t make sense try putting your wedding ring on your cock and it should clarify the situation

This is very possibly the damn funniest and memographical response I have ever seen! lol, kudos!

You revive a necrothread, that died in August, on Christmas Eve Eve and the first thing you say is that you think someone's posting something retarded?

iu

Last edited:
1st post since joining in 2012

I’m thinking frank has created a cache of accounts just to bring up after a while, post something completely retarded and let us have our fun and burn our best memes and energy on them. Takes a bit off the other new guys

If this a legit post then please don’t think all of us from Northern Michigan are this stupid

OP if this is serious, which I doubt it is, your suppressor isn’t rated for a pistol because a 9/40/45 cal won’t fit through a 30 cal hole (9 rounds later and it may fit now) If this doesn’t make sense try putting your wedding ring on your cock and it should clarify the situation

This is very possibly the damn funniest and memographical response I have ever seen! lol, kudos!

You say you joined in 2012, but your profile says you joined today, today at 1:58 PM to be exact. Now either you're a member here who joined in 2012 and set up this fake account today to stir the pot or you're a troll who is here for no other reason than to try and be a pain.

Either way, you've been put on BullGear's Ignore list. I don't have time for this. Congrats!

Reactions: camocorvette
Joins today. Replies to a post from March. Everyone is an ass. Have a Happy Kwanza.
You just don’t know when to quit do you?
1. What difference does it make when I joined.
2. What difference does it make when a post I decided to respond to was posted (especially to you)?
3. You came out the gate acting like an ass and got put in your place by showing you just how stupid you were being and you don’t like it. Seems to me more people being around here that won’t let assess like you walk on them is just what may be needed.

You revive a necrothread, that died in August, on Christmas Eve Eve and the first thing you say is that you think someone's posting something retarded?

iu
No actually. If you read the post I am saying that this post was funny. So why would that bother anyone? Especially on a thread that is still here no matter what age it is? The post I commented on was copy/pasted by me from someone else’s post. Look farther up in the thread. Another person who didn’t read the post or realize it was a reposting of someone else’s post.

You say you joined in 2012, but your profile says you joined today, today at 1:58 PM to be exact. Now either you're a member here who joined in 2012 and set up this fake account today to stir the pot or you're a troll who is here for no other reason than to try and be a pain.

Either way, you've been put on BullGear's Ignore list. I don't have time for this. Congrats!
I SAID NO SUCH THING. THE POST I COPY/PASTED IS FROM SOMEONE ELSE. Good God some people can’t even get it when it’s spelled out like it would be for a preschooler. Look farther up in the thread. The post was originally posted by FRANK. As it clearly shows. Morons.

Why do you think I was responding to you with my post? You must also realize that multiple people are responding to this thread and I am but 1.
Only proves people don’t read, or understand what they are reading. The post I copy/pasted was originally posted by FRANK. Look up in the thread. Then you’ll realize what you obviously missed. Probably because you didn’t bother to pay any attention to what it was you were reading.

So you join the Hide today and make two posts. Both of which are busting the OP's balls. Classy.

You say you're from northern MI. Let me guess, Mancelona? Birthplace of the toothbrush. Had it been invented anywhere else, it would be called a teethbrush.
(Not directed at you Cornhusker)

There sure are a bunch of pricks running around loose here lately, aren't there ?

I'm pretty much all done with making any more attempts to help anyone. Fucking honest mistakes are apparently Capital Offenses around here.

Fuck them. Make a stupid mistake and figure it out yourself. I'm all done with trying to help people and getting shit all over for my efforts.

(Not directed at you Cornhusker)

There sure are a bunch of pricks running around loose here lately, aren't there ?

I'm pretty much all done with making any more attempts to help anyone. Fucking honest mistakes are apparently Capital Offenses around here.

Fuck them. Make a stupid mistake and figure it out yourself. I'm all done with trying to help people and getting shit all over for my efforts.
There certainly are. You fuck up and miss interpreted a post and decided to play the ass. When confronted you decided to keep on going. You seem to expect that anyone is just going to say “Oh gee! Go ahead and be a nasty ass! It’s ok!”
Well bud, I ain’t the one. Attack me and you get what you get. If that’s being an ass in your book so be it. Probably because you can’t deal with someone not putting up with your attitude. You could have handled things differently. You screw up and want to be incensed (most likely because you stuck your foot in your mouth) and realized it.
You have a good Christmas dude. A suggestion would be to take a bit more time to think before you open your mouth. That way your foot has less a chance of winding up in it. As far as getting shit on goes, don’t throw shit around at people and you won’t get shit on…you.

There certainly are. You fuck up and miss interpreted a post and decided to play the ass. When confronted you decided to keep on going. You seem to expect that anyone is just going to say “Oh gee! Go ahead and be a nasty ass! It’s ok!”
Well bud, I ain’t the one. Attack me and you get what you get. If that’s being an ass in your book so be it. Probably because you can’t deal with someone not putting up with your attitude. You could have handled things differently. You screw up and want to be incensed (most likely because you stuck your foot in your mouth) and realized it.
You have a good Christmas dude. A suggestion would be to take a bit more time to think before you open your mouth. That way your foot has less a chance of winding up in it. As far as getting shit on goes, don’t throw shit around at people and you won’t get shit on…you.
The above was my first post in this thread. I think you're confusing me with someone else. Maybe not, I really could care less.

For the most part, my comments were in regard to another thread. But, your attitude is not just similar to the others, it's the same. Most people here don't have the time, interest or inclination for your brand of bullshit. Take it somewhere else.

The above was my first post in this thread. I think you're confusing me with someone else. Maybe not, I really could care less.

For the most part, my comments were in regard to another thread. But, your attitude is not just similar to the others, it's the same. Most people here don't have the time, interest or inclination for your brand of bullshit. Take it somewhere else.
I've had an epiphany, this person is a batshit crazy latina!

No. Actually that was my fault. It was directed at Cornhusker for his comments and attitude. My bad. Tired. Been up for 4 days straight. What pissed me off was his immediate attitude about a post he didn’t care to read or understand (that it was a quote copy/pasted from someone else) and he took as mine. Then be American an ass. Even after he was shown what was going on he still chose to be an ass. So, yeah. Not directed to you. My fault. Apologies.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
No. Actually that was my fault. It was directed at Cornhusker for his comments and attitude. My bad. Tired. Been up for 4 days straight. What pissed me off was his immediate attitude about a post he didn’t care to read or understand (that it was a quote copy/pasted from someone else) and he took as mine. Then be American an ass. Even after he was shown what was going on he still chose to be an ass. So, yeah. Not directed to you. My fault. Apologies.
I've had a shitty day. I started off trying to help someone with what turns out to be a stupid problem of their own making. I made an honest (what I thought at the time was intelligent) suggestion/solution (that wasn't followed through on by the O/P) and got nothing but shit all over for my efforts. So, thin skin and a very low level of tolerance for much of anything today.

I dunno, I didn't read this whole thread from the beginning, but I seem to recall bits and pieces from a few months ago. From my perspective, it really sucks ass when someone does something really stupid like shooting 9's through a .30 cal can (flip side being we all make mistakes) and someone comes in, trying to honestly help and gets shit on. And particularly when the "shitters" may not even own equivalent products or have experience with said products. There's a lot of wisdom around here and a lot of that wisdom comes from.......making those same mistakes at some time in the past. Those with wisdom that choose to share that wisdom run a real chance of some noob jumping their shit and going a long way out of their way to embarass and humiliate people whose only sin was that of trying to help. Count me in that group. I'm pretty much done. There's no longer any upside or incentive in me sticking my neck out to help someone, only downside.

Smartest thing I could do now is to close the lid on the laptop and walk away for a while............

I've had a shitty day. I started off trying to help someone with what turns out to be a stupid problem of their own making. I made an honest (what I thought at the time was intelligent) suggestion/solution (that wasn't followed through on by the O/P) and got nothing but shit all over for my efforts. So, thin skin and a very low level of tolerance for much of anything today.

I dunno, I didn't read this whole thread from the beginning, but I seem to recall bits and pieces from a few months ago. From my perspective, it really sucks ass when someone does something really stupid like shooting 9's through a .30 cal can (flip side being we all make mistakes) and someone comes in, trying to honestly help and gets shit on. And particularly when the "shitters" may not even own equivalent products or have experience with said products. There's a lot of wisdom around here and a lot of that wisdom comes from.......making those same mistakes at some time in the past. Those with wisdom that choose to share that wisdom run a real chance of some noob jumping their shit and going a long way out of their way to embarass and humiliate people whose only sin was that of trying to help. Count me in that group. I'm pretty much done. There's no longer any upside or incentive in me sticking my neck out to help someone, only downside.

Smartest thing I could do now is to close the lid on the laptop and walk away for a while............
Yeah, threadcutter. I know what you mean. This all started with my comment about a funny post which “someone” decided to misinterpret and be a bit of an ass about. I dunno, I guess I just wasn’t in the mood for someone to come along and act the ass. Especially with what was basically my very first post. Seemed pretty hostile to me and I just wasn’t willing to let it slide.
All that aside. I am a LR shooter with 4 decades of shooting behind me and am always looking to learn. None of us knows everything! Have a good Christmas!

@Rockinroller can you by chance bench 275lb and have you done concrete for 28years? Also do you happen to have over 200 bow
Actually I’m a contractor with around 50 years experience. Master carpenter, electrician and yeah, both residential and commercial concrete experience. I’ve hunted east and west coast, with kills with bow, muzzle loaders and rifles. Dad was an Olympic competitor in bow.

Now, what does any of this have to do with anything? Don’t see the relevance.

Actually I’m a contractor with around 50 years experience. Master carpenter, electrician and yeah, both residential and commercial concrete experience. I’ve hunted east and west coast, with kills with bow, muzzle loaders and rifles. Dad was an Olympic competitor in bow.

Oh I know. Honestly this was all a little anticlimactic. You had to be there. Glad we all calmed down.

Merry Christmas!

Yeah, threadcutter. I know what you mean. This all started with my comment about a funny post which “someone” decided to misinterpret and be a bit of an ass about. I dunno, I guess I just wasn’t in the mood for someone to come along and act the ass. Especially with what was basically my very first post. Seemed pretty hostile to me and I just wasn’t willing to let it slide.
All that aside. I am a LR shooter with 4 decades of shooting behind me and am always looking to learn. None of us knows everything! Have a good Christmas!
Yeah, that does happen around here too.......

I dunno, I s'pose a lot of people may be keyed up because of the combination of the 'Rona, shitty politics and the Holidays.

You have a great Christmas and Happy New Year too !

Reactions: Rockinroller

Its a reference to an old thread. Too be fair your first post I found in this thread talks about frank but there no quote in that post to give it context. Also the first line of " joined in 2012" sounded like you were talking about yourself, not the OP. this is where the confusion started. Then in a lot of your subsequent posts you quoted yourself and it looked like you were arguing with yourself. This added to the confusion.

Its a reference to an old thread. Too be fair your first post I found in this thread talks about frank but there no quote in that post to give it context. Also the first line of " joined in 2012" sounded like you were talking about yourself, not the OP. this is where the confusion started. Then in a lot of your subsequent posts you quoted yourself and it looked like you were arguing with yourself. This added to the confusion.
Well, my mistake was copy/pasting that quote. Which, when it became apparent was the cause of the confusion I explained. “Someone” decided they didn’t want to let it go. I generally don’t respond well to hostility. I would guess most don’t. Mixed with being pretty much my first post and this person’s immediate hostility (and being pretty tired) well, let’s say I don’t respond well to hostility as I said. Oh well….

Well shit.....
Been busy....
Just got here, now it seems sorted out, fuck that's disappointing.
Rollerblade guy..if you don't respond well to hostility you might wanna sit out a b it here in the pit and just read . These assholes will give no quarter...
Jusayin..

Well shit.....
Been busy....
Just got here, now it seems sorted out, fuck that's disappointing.
Rollerblade guy..if you don't respond well to hostility you might wanna sit out a b it here in the pit and just read . These assholes will give no quarter...
Jusayin..
Lol, I didn’t say I can’t play, just that I don’t respond well to it! lol
Hey! I can give as good as I get, but would prefer to debate rather than argue. More productive and I certainly won’t say there isn’t a lot I can learn!

Reactions: Im2bent
Hey! I can give as good as I get, but would prefer to debate rather than argue. More productive and I certainly won’t say there isn’t a lot I can learn!
Fair enough, there is alot of wisdom here with like 750,000 members or something.
Merry Christmas to you...

C'mon, don't stop now. It was just getting good! Now what am I gonna do to stay entertained?

C'mon, don't stop now. It was just getting good! Now what am I gonna do to stay entertained?
Uhhhh, married? Go play with the wifey/significant other? lol

Ok, here goes:
‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house not a creature was stirring cause they was all soused!
When what to my bleary and drunken eyes should appear but a pissy old fat dude and some mangy reindeer!
I ran to the door with my 12 gauge in hand, I shouted out loudly “don’t you dare try to land!”
Well folks I really hated shooting that old geezer, but I got a lot of reindeer meat in my freezer!

And that concludes tonight’s entertainment!

• Haha
Reactions: x2cross
I was fortunate in the beginning. I have no idea why, but I kept in the shadows for a while and gradually came out when I started to recognize the lay of the land. There is definitely a hierarchy here, not that that is a bad thing and it's informal. Noobs don't tend to get much slack and they tend to get jumped on fairly easily. Probably more easily than what is good for the site, or anyone for that matter. But, it is what it is.

The senior guys tend to be pretty protective of the site (I'm not even talking about the Mods, but they do too). All things considered, it's a good thing (unless you happen to be a Noob and you crossed a line you didn't know existed....). Generally, it's frowned upon to go whining to the Mods because, well, the "sand and Vagina" thing. This holds true for everyone, but more so for Noobs. the Mods don't like whining or false alarms, one of them in particular. A no brainer "Mod call" is if you see a suspicious or obvious case of fraud/scam when someone is trying to sell something. If you see something, "Report" it in the post, or PM a Mod. Don't publicize that you did it, just let the Mods know and let them deal with it. If you do it publicly and you made a mistake, you run the risk of getting a Ban/timeout.

We get the "hard cases" that show up repeatedly, between every two to four weeks. Most of them commit "Forum Suicide" and get banned, or they basically say "fuck this" and wander off after a month or so. We have a few liberal/shill instigators here that have a little more staying power, but generally not more than two to three months. There is some speculation that they get banned or leave and figure out a way to come back under a new/different U/N. We have a few of them here, now. Sit back, relax, read up and you'll see who they are pretty quickly. One thing that has surprised me is that there really is a fair degree of latitude given for differing opinions. The liberal mindset doesn't necessarily get shown the curb instantly, but that's not to say that they don't get put to the test.

Finally, there is a story behind the "Bench Press 275, Work in Concrete and Bow/Archery Kills". Get acquainted, get the lay of the land and you'll start to be able to fill in the blanks. Besides, if you can keep from committing "Forum Suicide", we'll fill you in on the story. It's pretty G/D funny. In fact, of all the stories, it's at the top of the "Epic" list. ;)

Last edited:
I was fortunate in the beginning. I have no idea why, but I kept in the shadows for a while and gradually came out when I started to recognize the lay of the land. There is definitely a hierarchy here, not that that is a bad thing and it's informal. Noobs don't tend to get much slack and they tend to get jumped on fairly easily. Probably more easily than what is good for the site, or anyone for that matter. But, it is what it is.

The senior guys tend to be pretty protective of the site (I'm not even talking about the Mods, but they do too). All things considered, it's a good thing (unless you happen to be a Noob and you crossed a line you didn't know existed....). Generally, it's frowned upon to go whining to the Mods because, well, the "sand and Vagina" thing. This holds true for everyone, but more so for Noobs. the Mods don't like whining or false alrams, one of them in particular. A no brainer "Mod call" is if you see a suspicious or obvious case of fraud/scam when someone is trying to sell something. If you see something, "Report" it in the post, or PM a Mod. Don't publicize that you did it, just let the Mods know and let them deal with it. If you do it publicly and you made a mistake, you run the risk of getting a Ban/timeout.

We get the "hard cases" that show up repeatedly, between every two to four weeks. Most of them commit "Forum Suicide" and get banned, or they basically say "fuck this" and wander off after a month or so. We have a few liberal/shill instigators here that have a little more staying power, but generally not more than two to three months. There is some speculation that they get banned or leave and figure out a way to come back under a new/different U/N. We have a few of them here, now. Sit back, relax, read up and you'll see who they are pretty quickly. One thing that has surprised me is that there really is a fair degree of latitude given for differing opinions. The liberal mindset doesn't necessarily get shown the curb instantly, but that's not to say that they don't get put to the test.

Finally, there is a story behind the "Bench Press 275, Work in Concrete and Bow/Archery Kills". Get acquainted, get the lay of the land and you'll start to be able to fill in the blanks. Besides, if you can keep from committing "Forum Suicide", we'll fill you in on the story. It's pretty G/D funny. In fact, of all the stories, it's at the top of the "Epic" list. ;)
I appreciate the info. Thanks for the heads up. I generally try to get along with folks. I also love to learn. I admit I can be a bit of a smart ass at times but not in a hostile way. At least not unless I’m provoked lol. This thread originally caught my eye because I’m looking at one of the .30 cal silencers from the company mentioned. Was inter sets in whether anyone had one? Ho has it preformed? Accuracy hit/improvement?
Looking at the Banish 30.
I’ll look forward to hearing those stories sometime.

They're suppressors look nice they are quiet but I was totally new to suppressors I talked to them on the phone and at the time I felt confident so I I bought a banished 30 and here are the reasons I would not buy from silence or Central

I would not buy a suppressor from this company for the following reasons. First they're 30-day guarantee is not 30 days it starts after the ATF did their approval which in my case was three weeks before I received my suppressor so I really only had one week of a 30-day guarantee

The other reason is when I bought this suppressor they never told me that I could not use it on pistols! I am totally new to suppressors he asked if I had any other firearms I told him I had some pistols he asked if I wanted to buy one for my nine millimeter but I told him no I figured they were just trying to make another $1,000 sale but after I told him no he never said you know you can't use this on anything but a rifle!

The last reason I won't buy one from them is I called them within 30 days from the day I received my suppressor to discuss the things that I mentioned above and using they're 30-day guarantee the man I talked to said I have to look into this and I'll get back with you well that was two weeks ago so I called back today to find out that they won't honor their guarantee and they tried to say it's because I was over my 30 days and because I used my 30 caliber suppressor with my 9 mm which only had eight or nine rounds put through it they never told me that I could not do any of that but that's how this company does business so I would not buy from them.
People like you ruin the whole process. Research before you buy. KNOW what you are buying and what it will be used on and for. DON'T get on this forum and whine because you were too stupid to ask questions and understand what you needed.