• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Small varmint kills (the bastards!)

Does hunting them with muzzleloaders count? Easily the most carnage at sub 200 yards on rock chucks I’ve ever seen 😂

Whoa! No 204 is gonna match that artillery!

It’s as though each rock chuck’s Super Bowl team won and they all leapt up while taking their shirts off! Only they didn’t leap and it wasn’t their shirts that came off!

Are you sure this isn’t staged? Like with hidden claymores or something lol 💥😂

Last edited:
2 down and at least 1 to go

Damn groundhogs have burrowed under the concrete slab running down the middle of the barn. Saw one of the little bastards out last nite in a shootable spot so I did just that.

Opened the slider, set up a chair inside the door, plopped my Gamechanger down on the back of the chair and let it have it with a suppressed 22

Eff those burrowing bastards!

There's another one out there somewhere. It'll show itself at some point. When it does...

M

2 down and at least 1 to go

Damn groundhogs have burrowed under the concrete slab running down the middle of the barn. Saw one of the little bastards out last nite in a shootable spot so I did just that.

Opened the slider, set up a chair inside the door, plopped my Gamechanger down on the back of the chair and let it have it with a suppressed 22

Eff those burrowing bastards!

There's another one out there somewhere. It'll show itself at some point. When it does...

M
Pics or it didn’t happen haha

AKA redneck Kung Fu, like walking face first through a big ass spider web in the dark out coon hunting. 🤣🤣
You made me just think of that Indiana Jones scene where he walks into a cave of spiders with spiderwebs all over YEEEESH

1715268426333.jpeg

1715268123795.gif

Reactions: XLR308
Non venomous snakes get a pass at my house. In fact, last summer I woke up and there was a five-foot long black snake walking across my kitchen floor!

"Peace, brother... you go on & eat all the mice you want in this house..." Apparently, it ignored me because I am on number 20 or 21 mice killed since last year at this time.

I couldn't prove it was the same snake, but the last time I saw this one was when it was hauling ass outta the orchard cuz I was mowing the grass. Fair is fair, I guess. I ran it out of its home, so it made a point and visited me in my kitchen. I got no problem with snakes, generally. View attachment 8413901
I think this is a baby copperhead?
King snake or juvenile black snake. Has round eyes which makes it non poisonous. The shape of the head and eyes almost always give it away. Fount this one by the door last year or so. The oldest wanted to know if she could pick it up, so we had a lesson on how to tell that day.
7A0C6021-B666-417F-949D-B9D518F71212.jpeg

Ditto. The whole weekend was dead. Might be everything hunking down before the weather goes turns ugly again.
I think I’m going to try, once again, to use my loyal standby, the suppressed Kidd 22LR shooting subtonics. But first I have to wait until my dad has his fields mowed and baled as even last weekend the grass was getting too high to see the buggers.

My working theory is two weekends ago the 17 Hornet (also suppressed, but shooting supers) might have got them associating BOOM with DEATH. I know pdogs will learn to understand this. Previously I’ve only shot gophers with the Kidd.

Last weekend before I settled in to hunt, I shot a KYL target for a bit with a 17 HMR this time (gotta keep it interesting). Maybe that made ‘em hunker down for the duration.

Or maybe the grass was hiding them. But I kinda doubt it, as my dad’s wife didn’t see anything either, and she spots everything.

At the range today working up a load for my new 223ai for a prairie dog trip next Monday and this little guy popped out next to my target……… 53vmax 3200 ish fps at 100 yards. The half’s were about 10’ apart when I got there.

Attachments

• 661d3c6f-dabc-41a0-95e7-b8bff396f4e1.jpeg
    661d3c6f-dabc-41a0-95e7-b8bff396f4e1.jpeg
    1,009.6 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: carbonbased