• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

So I went full pneumatic

I haven't played with the FX barrel tuner. I have made the cf shroud with just getting cf tubes off of ebay and cutting to length. The idea of the tuner is proven in the rimfire and centerfire world so I am sure it will work.

What Steve123 said is true. I have a Impact that I worked on and it is shooting a 40gr .22 cal slug at 1015fps. So it is almost the same, maybe the same as some match 22 cal rounds. But I am getting under 10fps extreme spread on it. So it should out shoot even the best 22 just by that. I haven't put it head to head with my VuDoo but I am sure it will hang with it.

Steve!!! Don't you have an EBR that you should be practicing for?
How about a pic of the new Red Wolf!

I recently added a Leshiy 2 and it is very cool. I had a Hatsan before but this is very fun and portable. Although adding the Edgun made me get a tank, and not just a hand pump

Steve!!! Don't you have an EBR that you should be practicing for?
How about a pic of the new Red Wolf!

Sorry for the late response Randy. Ha, not much time to practice with the new RW. I Went to BenAvery for 1.5 hours to get it sighted in and figure out the come ups.

Yesterday I used it for the EBR's NRL stages and I was happy with the rifle. Did halfway decent but not good enough to win. Mostly 7-8 hits out of 10 per stage.

About the same with the Extreme FT.

20211008_080418.jpg