• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Social Justice Warriors Retardation.....

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
1520478569895.png

So if I am at work and they start a 'white privilege' shouldn't I be able to just stand-up and walk out? I mean I have white privilege, so they can go F-off. If they can make me sit down and stay, doesn't that prove that I don't have white privilege and I don't have to attend because it doesn't exist?

That's pretty fucking funny. In saner days, a friend an I used to prop up a dummy hand grenade between boxes of detergent or whatever but everytime the spoon flew they acted like it was normal! I doubt we'd get away with it today and I doubt people would just ignore it like then either.

I think most of these things posted are 1. ironic jokes, 2. trolls, 3. over informed, under educated kids with a modem and a mouth.

FWIW, nobody has had the balls to walk up to me and tell me any of this shit to my face.

So if I am at work and they start a 'white privilege' shouldn't I be able to just stand-up and walk out? I mean I have white privilege, so they can go F-off. If they can make me sit down and stay, doesn't that prove that I don't have white privilege and I don't have to attend because it doesn't exist?
March your ass straight to HR and file a racial discrimination complaint, any discussion of “White privilege” is a race based discussion and is prohibited under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Use the system against them.

That's pretty fucking funny. In saner days, a friend an I used to prop up a dummy hand grenade between boxes of detergent or whatever but everytime the spoon flew they acted like it was normal! I doubt we'd get away with it today and I doubt people would just ignore it like then either.

I think most of these things posted are 1. ironic jokes, 2. trolls, 3. over informed, under educated kids with a modem and a mouth.

FWIW, nobody has had the balls to walk up to me and tell me any of this shit to my face.
I used to think it was either one or two. These days I definitely believe it's all number three.

Reactions: hermosabeach
March your ass straight to HR and file a racial discrimination complaint, any discussion of “White privilege” is a race based discussion and is prohibited under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Use the system against them.

That would have been great at the last company I worked for. 50K Employees, HR would have had to do something, all the while their heads would have been spinning on how to handle this.

Now I work for a small 39 person company, my niece is the 'HR Director'. She would just look at me and tell me that I'm becoming that 'weird uncle' that nobody will leave their kids alone with.

I bet that kids mom was off fucking one of the neighbors kids while he and his cuck dad were acting like little bitches.