• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Accessories SOLD: Aero Precision/Criterion/Daniel Defense Upper Receiver 16" Pencil .223 Wylde

SuperSneakySniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Update: SOLD, thanks fellas!

I've got a .223 Wylde upper for sale. It's built on an Aero Precision forged upper receiver. Features a Criterion .223 Wylde 16" Midlength Pencil Barrel, SLR Sentry 6 .625 Clamp-On Adjustable Gas Block, and a Daniel Defense MFR 15" MLOK Handgaurd. Has about 40 or 50 rounds through it. It shoots soft and I was getting GREAT accuracy out of it, but I only got to take it out once, so it's still extremely new.

The handgaurd was installed as per Daniel Defense factory specifications. Aeroshell grease applied to the receiver threads prior to installation. Handgaurd screws were torqued to factory specifications, and the handgaurd is centered to the barrel. Gas block was installed as per SLR factory specifications, timed and tested.

A2 flash hider included (to protect the muzzle threads).

BCG and charging handle not included.

Asking $625 shipped.

I take PP (regular services or buyer pays fees), MO, Venmo or check
Let me know if you have any questions or would like any pics!
-SSS

Last edited: