• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*SOLD!* AI AW .308 mags

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*ALL SOLD!*

I was going to hang on to these until I got another AI, but realistically, that won’t be for another year or two. These amount to money that’s just sitting, and can be replaced easily enough when the time comes.

Six of these are in amazing condition, with four of them are basically like new. The seventh one sometimes spits a round out after you eject the first fired round, so it needs to have the feed lips tweaked a bit. Use it as a range mag, single load “sled,” or turn it into a 6BR mag or something. I’ve run it in several matches and it works. Spend 5min tweaking the lips, and it would run great, so it’s a great deal!

The price for all seven four is $300 $225 shipped and insured Priority. Otherwise, the normal mags are $66 shipped each regardless of quantity, and the “range” mag is $56 shipped. Thanks!

*POTENTIAL TRADES:*
-Vortex Razor AMG UH-1
-Like new complete BCM BCG
-Safariland 6365RDS (for Glock 34 Gen4 MOS w/ RMR and X300U in FDE)
-Surefire M300C (500lumen, tan)
-Arisaka 300 (tan, E1HT 325lumen head)
-Larue MBT-2S triggers (I need two)
-Geissele ACH in DDC
-Radian Raptor SL in FDE, Radian Brown, or black
-Radian Talon (45/90 ambi with one long and one short in FDE, Radian Brown, or black)

4B460E71-4785-43F2-A61B-876D280800A3.jpeg

FD321DD1-60B2-40C4-9835-3C0B0C0CCFD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: oda175365
I'll take one of the newer magazines. Shoot me your paypal

Reactions: Basher
Two pending to Jigsaw, one pending to deersniper, and the mag that needs a tweak to 168BTHPM.

If everyone follows through on the above commitments, then all will be sold. I’ll update here later, as I’m getting ready to take an algebra mid-term and won’t have access to anything besides a pencil and graphing calculator for the next 1-2 hours... :ROFLMAO: :confused:

Edit: PMs sent to those mentioned above. Please reply and pay promptly, as I now have folks waiting to see if anyone backs out.

As for myself for the next two-ish hours :ROFLMAO: :

5747AA46-03C3-45E3-BA49-AA90E7039CB0.jpeg

Edit #2: @Jigsaw waitin’ on funds from you, sir!

Last edited: