• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD: Area 419 Sidewinder .338 Brake 5/8-24 Brand New in Box $165

Hookdown

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
Conroe, TX
I bought this brake this Fall from Mile High while visiting Denver. Brought it home, mounted it on my 7RM and instantly realized it was too big cosmetically for my rifle. I immediately removed it and put it back in the box. It was on a rifle a total of about 3 minutes. It has never been shot through. It is essentially new. I have since bought the smaller Hellfire brake for my 7 mag, but now need another Hellfire for my 6.5. The Sidewinder was $195 + Tax. I'd like to get $165 shipped for it. That will buy me a Hellfire. Or I'll trade for a Hellfire 6.5 or larger, even if it's used. Please PM me if interested. Paypal is preferred, but I'm flexible. If you have a smaller caliber and are unsure about the fact that it has a .338 hole, most experts, including Area 419 will attest that the size of the hole makes negligible difference in performance, regardless of the projectile diameter. Thanks.

IMG_6741.jpgIMG_6742.jpgIMG_6743.jpgIMG_6745.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, it sold this morning on another site. Already received the Paypal. I will mark it as so.