• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**SOLD** MPA Chassis - BA Comp - R 700 & Clones

lead ƒarmer

Gun Loving Redneck
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2010
Prosser, WA
**SOLD**

is a used MPA BA Competition chassis that fits right hand Remington 700 and clone short actions. It has some wear marks but is in great shape as seen in the pics below. It has mostly sat in the safe. This one has the short arca dovetail cut in front of the mag, but not all the way across the bottom. It comes with all the original parts: actions screws, NV bridge, barricade stop, trinity rail, bipod pic rail, and even an extra bubble level. The color is Gunmetal.
Asking $675 shipped.

IMG_5743.jpg
IMG_5744.jpg
IMG_5745.jpg
IMG_5746.jpg
IMG_5747.jpg
IMG_5748.jpg
IMG_5749.jpg
IMG_5750.jpg
IMG_5751.jpg

NOTE: complete rifle not for sale, but I thought I'd show how the chassis looks as a complete rifle

IMG_5522.jpg

Last edited:
What color is it? Tough to tell from the pics. Thanks!
Excellent question. Honestly, I'm not sure. I've had it for a couple years so I'm not 100% sure if the current color options are the same or not. I'll see if I can dig up my PVA invoice to see if its on there.

Looks like tungsten in some pictures but then it looks like burnt bronze in others.

From looking at the Vortex color against it... I would say that it is Gunmetal. That is the same color looking combo as mine was.

DK

Looks like tungsten in some pictures but then it looks like burnt bronze in others.
I know its not burnt bronze, I have a shotgun in that color. I'm thinking gunmetal

From looking at the Vortex color against it... I would say that it is Gunmetal. That is the same color looking combo as mine was.

DK
I'm pretty sure you're right, thanks for the input!

For sale is a used MPA BA Competition chassis that fits right hand Remington 700 and clone short actions. It has some wear marks but is in great shape as seen in the pics below. It has mostly sat in the safe. This one has the short arca dovetail cut in front of the mag, but not all the way across the bottom. It comes with all the original parts: actions screws, NV bridge, barricade stop, trinity rail, bipod pic rail, and even an extra bubble level. Asking $675 shipped.

View attachment 7137509View attachment 7137510View attachment 7137511View attachment 7137512View attachment 7137513View attachment 7137514View attachment 7137515View attachment 7137516View attachment 7137517

NOTE: complete rifle not for sale, but I thought I'd show how the chassis looks as a complete rifle

View attachment 7137518
For sale is a used MPA BA Competition chassis that fits right hand Remington 700 and clone short actions. It has some wear marks but is in great shape as seen in the pics below. It has mostly sat in the safe. This one has the short arca dovetail cut in front of the mag, but not all the way across the bottom. It comes with all the original parts: actions screws, NV bridge, barricade stop, trinity rail, bipod pic rail, and even an extra bubble level. Asking $675 shipped.

View attachment 7137509View attachment 7137510View attachment 7137511View attachment 7137512View attachment 7137513View attachment 7137514View attachment 7137515View attachment 7137516View attachment 7137517

View attachment 7137518

I like it. Is it still available?