• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*SOLD!* Post-'14 AIAT Pale Brown folder

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*SOLD!*

I can't believe I'm doing this. This is the one rifle I told myself I'd never sell, but sometimes, life throws you a curve ball. ☹ Such is the case here. However, if things change before this sells (not likely unless I win the lottery, haha) then I'll pull the ad STAT!

Up for sale is my 2015 AIAT folder that I believe is Pale Brown. Small firing pin, QuickLoc barrel system, 20MOA short rail. Barrel is a 1:12 twist 7.62x51 at 20" and threaded 5/8x24. The photos will show the rifle as currently configured, but the thumb rest, thumbhole kit, RRS BAI-AT plate, Surefire brake, and target adjustable buttpad are not included (I'm keeping them, because you better believe I'm getting another AI when circumstances allow!). They'll be removed when the rifle sells and the pistol grip and regular recoil pad will be installed. Also included will be one 10 round AW mag and a Weibad cheek pad. Round count on both the action and barrel are well under 1,000 rounds each, though I have a few thousand dry-fires on the action.

Here’s the price breakdown:

-$3325 shipped as stated above
-$3375 if you add the Surefire brake for (not available separately)
-$3025 shipped without the barrel but otherwise as stated

Your FFL must accept from an individual, or you'll need to add $30 to the price (this is non-negotiable). This is a solid 0.4MOA rifle at 100y with 168 and 175 FGMM, and about 0.6MOA (per Ballistic-X, back when I had photos of the group, and I may have just been having an off day) using 185 FGMM Juggernauts. While I absolutely need funds more than anything else, I'll consider the following partial trades ONLY (I'm picky, since my needs are specific and I need funds more than anything):

-Aimpoint T1 2MOA
-Aimpoint T2 (maybe H2 if the price is right)
-Aimpoint M5s (the s model only!)
-Trijicon RMR RM06 Type 2
-Safariland 6365RDS for G34 Gen4 w/ RMR and X300U
-Surefire M300C Tan (500 lumen)
-Surefire UE-07 tailcap (recent production)
-Surefire SR-07 switch plate
-Arisaka M300 light w/ E1HT head (tan, 325 lumen)
-Becker BK16 or BK17
-Spyderco Ulize
-Federal M193
-Quality 9mm 115gr FMJ practice ammo
-Federal 147gr 9mm HST
-Hornady TAP 5.56mm 55gr GMX Barrier (Hornady P/N: 81255)
-Speer Gold Dot 55gr or 62gr (prefer 55gr to match ballistics of M193, but 62gr will work well enough)
-Federal GMM .223 77gr SMK or TMK
-Hornady 73gr ELD-M .223
-BCM 11.5" MCMR upper
-LaRue MBT-2S
-Beretta 92G Elite II, Elite I, Wilson Combat, or Compact L Type M w/ spare mags (long shot here, not interested in any others, but thanks)
-Browning Hi Power MKII 9mm
-S&W 686 4"
-S&W 617 4"
-Wolf MT .22LR
-CZ 457 MTR or VPT w/ 20.5" barrel
-CZ SP-01
-Sig P226
-STI Staccato P 9mm (another long shot, I know)
-Vortex Razor HD Gen2-E 1-6x24 VMR-2 MRAD
-Might consider a Tikka T3x CTR in 6.5CM (added items such as the KRG Midas trigger, KRG Bravo, or similar will increase trade value)

Again, cash is 110%, absotively, posolutely king, I don't really want to sell this thing, but things have been tight lately so I need to bring in some funds to wrap up training and take care of some other things. The trades are really just to encourage a faster move on this if someone doesn't have all the cash but has something on the list. If you have any questions, let me know. Like any other AI, this is a sweet shooter, and you won't be disappointed! I've sold on here countless times, as well as on countless other forums, so since our feedback system is fairly new here, I can offer references if you'd like. Thanks!

4B4F2CDE-A804-41A0-B460-BE5B25EA9E96.jpeg

713622DE-D764-4EE9-A293-1CBBABB0A5CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Lots of tire kickers, but no commitments yet. Get the best folding short action rifle money can buy for under $4K right here!

Edit: Also, I’ve had several people send me trade offers for other high-dollar items not on my list. I’ll say again, I don’t want to sell this rifle, but circumstances dictate that I do. As such, trades must be cash heavy and from my specific list above, unless you want to take a shot with something that would be heavily in my favor and relatively easy to flip. I want to keep this rifle, but I need money. Otherwise I wouldn’t be selling. Thanks!