• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

All PM's replied to. Thanks for the trade offers guys, Bump with a price drop, $4200 cash price.

Last edited:
Bump, spend those SHOT disappointment dollars. I know $4200 would buy you 21 YEET cannons, but...

Attachments

• yeet.jpg
    yeet.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 64
Lots of interesting offers. Dropping the price to $4000 shipped cash to move, would like to make an offer on a shotgun this weekend. First public "I'll take it" with funds received within 24 hours.

Bump up for an awesome scope and a bump down for the tire kickers and time wasters

Thanks sir, whew I’ve had about a dozen seem seriously interested and another dozen just feeling it out. If you’re looking for a NV clip on the 27 is the king of the hill and doesn’t disappoint. Up for trades if it helps anyone out, would ask for ~$4500 trade value.

literally just got off the phone with Donald trump. Confirmed brown2008’s tax return is coming soon and is HUGE. Would buy this himself if he had as much money as you have coming your way.

If I get even .01 cent back I’ll buy this at 110% asking price. Currently It’s looking like I’ll owe the government quite a few of these... ?

Reactions: EGwhisper