• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Solus Action on Sale at Midway

899 again as of now
Did you add to cart to see the discount?
IMG_0023.png

My cart is so damn tempting right now. They sent me a code for an extra discount because I left stuff sitting in it for a couple days. Blanked it out so that I can end up using it probably. Don't need it, but a chassis rifle for less than $1200 without a trigger is tough to beat. Dang it.

dakg3h.jpg

That’s how I wound up with that exact setup (except in boring grey)

Yep. 100 yards, factory ammo.
View attachment 8306101
Awesome and thank you. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the deal. Looking at a few things I think I will also need down the road and so I am now gonna grab an action wrench as well as their chassis spigot mount. But, I do have one more question. Did the barreled action come with the trigger hanger or will I need to grab that separately? Appreciate the help.

Awesome and thank you. I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the deal. Looking at a few things I think I will also need down the road and so I am now gonna grab an action wrench as well as their chassis spigot mount. But, I do have one more question. Did the barreled action come with the trigger hanger or will I need to grab that separately? Appreciate the help.
Yes, the BA comes with the trigger hanger and trigger pins.