• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Some of you guys are in for a surprise

Dude, he did more than pee in a diaper. And did it on a bike. Or have we forgotten? Not judging, just ribbing Maser. Isn’t he one of the OG’s at this point?
So, you are saying that he thought he farted only to find he'd been outsmarted?

If you can't afford a $15,000 setup don't insult the setup or the shooter, just say, "I can't spend $15,000 cash on a scoped 50 cal, it is what it is."

I'm not going to apologize for having an M107a1, although it isn't a 1 MOA rifle it wasn't designed or sold as such.

Don't hate the player, or the game for that matter. Just find a way to hustle and make more.

I have an AN/PVS-14 which I'm sure is not as good as your fleshlight [or was that flashlight?] for seeing in the dark but I guess nuances are lost on me.

You could also just become better at making wind calls.

You could also buy a Kestrel [I have a 5700 Elite X]. Do you want to throw some jabs at Kestrel?
Gamer's are always justifying their choices, while hunters know that true field craft ability trumps X cambering at yYyardage, no matter what mother nature is doing.
In fact hunting some quarry in the worst weather possible, has major advantages.

Reactions: MarinePMI
The savage shooters need something to cling too, so we let them have hope.

Hope the rail doesn’t shake loose and fall off

Hope the Tupperware stock doesn’t flex under the weight of their awesomeness

Hope that AccuTrigger doesn’t pull me off target

So let them have hope, keeps them from crying ALL night

I would laugh with you, but my damn AT-X just had the two screws that secure the trigger to the action come loose on me.

Spent an hour on here researching AI comp trigger cleaning/supposed issues...Spent 5 minutes actually taking the rifle apart and finding my problem 😆. Oh well, my comp trigger is now finally adjusted and cleaned too.

Guess I'll be hopping on Gunbroker today and picking me up another one of them Savages...mmm...hmm.

I've actually got one that shoots quite well...as long as you don't mind the .2mil cold bore shift and feeding issues. 😳

Dude you have revolvers… what era are we in? Only people that use revolvers are experienced murderers… -wicked side eye-
Hmmm, experienced murderer. I will look at revolvers in a whole new light now.

BTW: Is @Lowlight ready for another fruit cake drop? He may still have some from the last time because they last longer than Twinkies.

IMG_0151 (2).JPG

Gamer's are always justifying their choices, while hunters know that true field craft ability trumps X cambering at yYyardage, no matter what mother nature is doing.
In fact hunting some quarry in the worst weather possible, has major advantages.
I’ve got the talker on ignore. Is anyone really as dumb and hard working as he seems to be? I’m thinking anyone who is engaging him is actually just educating a bot. I do lack patience and am known as a bit of a cunt, so maybe talker is just misunderstood. He sure posts a lot all over the place.

That’s frightening. Did he work at a crematorium?! Firefighter? Combat vet from Iraq? Thats one hell of a comparison.
when I was a teenager we put up a steel building next to a funeral home/crematory, which had a big funny looking smoke stack. we could see the heat coming out of that thing most days of the week. Up on the roof of the building we were working on we could smell the cooking going on.
Stinky weird smell… kinda like roasted lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: Sparky
The best solution for wild pig is to hang it. Once the mold appears on the outside, it starts to break the meat down, and kills the gamey taste. Once it's hung for 15-30 days, just pull it down and scrub it down to get all the funk off. Trim everything off the outside and then butcher the meat. Comes out good that way...
giphy (6).gif

Did Cameljockey230 post on a tuner thread?
I see the moderators here hate all tuner threads and Brianf tokay444 308pirate bolt flutter and several others run to lil cranky whenever tuners are mentioned
Let me guess your all bashing pacific tool again and the midget is in another uproar?

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
The best solution for wild pig is to hang it. Once the mold appears on the outside, it starts to break the meat down, and kills the gamey taste. Once it's hung for 15-30 days, just pull it down and scrub it down to get all the funk off. Trim everything off the outside and then butcher the meat. Comes out good that way...
This is true. It’s an old old method used in the past to cure meat for the tenderest cuts. My Dad often talked about the tenderest beef he’d ever tasted, but couldn’t personally afford. The butcher would scrape off the mold and junk from a hank that had been left hanging for a month and cut your choice from that, if you could afford it.

Reactions: supercorndogs
A long gone friend used to eat just about anything, but he wouldn’t eat lamb. Said the smell reminded him too much of burning bodies.

View attachment 8399335
My mom worked for the Texas Rangers in Austin when she was in her early 20'. The DPS forensic lab was part of the same compound. One time they were boiling the stomach contents of a homicide victim to determine if they'd been poisoned.

She later stopped by my grandmothers who was boiling chicken, I guess to make chicken and dumplings, and my mom said she barely made it to the bathroom before throwing up as it smelled just like the boiling stomach contents. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: Makinchips208
when I was a teenager we put up a steel building next to a funeral home/crematory, which had a big funny looking smoke stack. we could see the heat coming out of that thing most days of the week. Up on the roof of the building we were working on we could smell the cooking going on.
Stinky weird smell… kinda like roasted lamb.
That’s why I find it absolutely funny when German communities lived near them and just turned a blind eye and pretended it wasn’t/didn’t happen. It’s quite obvious when ANY body is burning.

Reactions: Makinchips208
just last week I consistently hit steel at 700 yards with my Savage, and I've gone to 1000 before
That's interesting. Some of us with real gear sight in at 100 and then confirm dope at 750 and on to 1000 before we go on out to a mile. This is with a new rifle and ammo never taken to distance before. To be perfectly honest, I did miss once at 1030.

if you can't hit steel at 1000 or even 700 yards and can't get 1 MOA or better at 100 yards, either you stink or your ammo stinks.

I get it, it is okay, some people just plain stink.
I do stink but I think it has more to do with my gastrointestinal issues than my shooting. And my ammo wasn't that great either considering it was just Norma factory stuff.

If you can't afford a $15,000 setup don't insult the setup or the shooter, just say, "I can't spend $15,000 cash on a scoped 50 cal, it is what it is."

I'm not going to apologize for having an M107a1, although it isn't a 1 MOA rifle it wasn't designed or sold as such.

Don't hate the player, or the game for that matter. Just find a way to hustle and make more.

I have an AN/PVS-14 which I'm sure is not as good as your fleshlight [or was that flashlight?] for seeing in the dark but I guess nuances are lost on me.

You could also buy a Kestrel [I have a 5700 Elite X]. Do you want to throw some jabs at Kestrel?

Definitely got me outspent I guess. Maybe I better go put in some OT so I can pretend I'm amazing at 700 all day and even out to 1000. Between the rifle, scope, and suppressor I suppose I'm only into this one approx $ 13,500 or so. I must be slumming.

Don't need a fleshlight or flashlight as I don't play tacticool games much and prefer to spend time with my better half who makes the prior an unnecessary piece of kit. Oh, and why play with night vision if you could be using thermal?

Here's a pic of the cheap setup so you don't think anybody sits back drooling over salvage rifles mounted in aluminum chassis or 3 MOA 50 caliber rifles for blasting and vehicle disabling. I'm not sure if the Kestrel is in the pic or not but it's the lowly version, not the Elite X. I guess I don't need all that processing power for those wind calls I practice instead of fumbling with the bolt on my rifle. o_O

1713466679585.png

That's interesting. Some of us with real gear sight in at 100 and then confirm dope at 750 and on to 1000 before we go on out to a mile. This is with a new rifle and ammo never taken to distance before. To be perfectly honest, I did miss once at 1030.

I do stink but I think it has more to do with my gastrointestinal issues than my shooting. And my ammo wasn't that great either considering it was just Norma factory stuff.

Definitely got me outspent I guess. Maybe I better go put in some OT so I can pretend I'm amazing at 700 all day and even out to 1000. Between the rifle, scope, and suppressor I suppose I'm only into this one approx $ 13,500 or so. I must be slumming.

Don't need a fleshlight or flashlight as I don't play tacticool games much and prefer to spend time with my better half who makes the prior an unnecessary piece of kit. Oh, and why play with night vision if you could be using thermal?

Here's a pic of the cheap setup so you don't think anybody sits back drooling over salvage rifles mounted in aluminum chassis or 3 MOA 50 caliber rifles for blasting and vehicle disabling. I'm not sure if the Kestrel is in the pic or not but it's the lowly version, not the Elite X. I guess I don't need all that processing power for those wind calls I practice instead of fumbling with the bolt on my rifle. o_O

View attachment 8399504
1713467027678.gif

• Love
Reactions: Long Range 338
The most eaten meal in the UK is Chicken Tikka Marsala, an Indian dish…. That’s how shitty “British” food is.
Now wait a minute....isn't Beef Wellington British?

I seem to recall the "original" Beef Wellington wasn't anything like today. It came about when people/serfs couldn't afford pots. So, they covered the meat in dough, and literally threw it in the fire to cook. When it was done, they scraped the burnt dough/bread off, and ate the meat.

But yeah, most British food leaves a lot to be desired. Except maybe their bangers & mash and their traditional english breakfast....

Now wait a minute....isn't Beef Wellington British?

I seem to recall the "original" Beef Wellington wasn't anything like today. It came about when people/serfs couldn't afford pots. So, they covered the meat in dough, and literally threw it in the fire to cook. When it was done, they scraped the burnt dough/bread off, and ate the meat.

But yeah, most British food leaves a lot to be desired. Except maybe their bangers & mash and their traditional english breakfast....
It actually has French origins… BUT
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg

Reactions: ACard and lash
Damn. People need to take a hint. Lamb wasn't meant to be eaten.

Let me guess, the English made eating lamb acceptable. Those goofy tooth'd fuckers will boil and eat anything.
Words of wisdom. My wife (a very good cook if I do say so myself) has made me lamb on a few occasions. Each time after I saw it on some cooking show and it looked delicious and I just had to have some. And every fucking time I am horribly disappointed with the taste of lamb. Like you, I've decided that shit should not be eaten by civilized people (except Brits, who are rapidly devolving as they surrender their lands to the brown hordes).

• Haha
Words of wisdom. My wife (a very good cook if I do say so myself) has made me lamb on a few occasions. Each time after I saw it on some cooking show and it looked delicious and I just had to have some. And every fucking time I am horribly disappointed with the taste of lamb. Like you, I've decided that shit should not be eaten by civilized people (except Brits, who are rapidly devolving as they surrender their lands to the brown hordes).
I’m sorry for your taste buds but lamb, cooked properly is delicious. There are right ways and wrong ways to prepare it and it makes a big difference.

I would suggest finding a local butcher, and ensuring it is fresh lamb. Makes all the difference in the world.

For a less expensive cut, try grilling some 5/8" thick lamb shoulder/blade chops. Just make sure they're rare.

A simple marinade that works well with grilled lamb is:

1/4 cup EVOO
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning
1-2 tbsp of water (optional)

Toss the shoulder chops in a zip lock with this mixture and toss it on the counter top for 30 mins. Grill over high heat, and quickly (most of the fat will render out in the process). Meat should char due to the fat rendering, while still being rare/med-rare on the inside.

Best paired with a good Cabernet or Tempranillo red wine (I prefer the Tempranillo myself). The dry red wines help cut the fatty taste of lamb, for those sensitive to that.

I would suggest finding a local butcher, and ensuring it is fresh lamb. Makes all the difference in the world.

For a less expensive cut, try grilling some 5/8" thick lamb shoulder/blade chops. Just make sure they're rare.

1/4 cup EVOO
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Toss the shoulder chops in a zip lock with this mixture and toss it on the counter top for 30 mins. Grill over high heat, and quickly. Meat should char, while still being rare/med-rare on the inside.

Best paired with a good Cabernet or Tempranillo red wine (I prefer the Tempranillo myself). The dry red wines help cut the fatty taste of lamb, for those sensitive to that.

What the heck is EVOO?!

• Haha
Reactions: ACard and lash

Nuances aren't the only thing lost on you.

Reactions: LawTalker

1/4 cup EVOO
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Toss the shoulder chops in a zip lock with this mixture and toss it on the counter top for 30 mins. Grill over high heat, and quickly (most of the fat will render out in the process). Meat should char due to the fat rendering, while still being rare/med-rare on the inside.

Can I pay you to cook that for me, sounds effing delicious ;)

But I'm sure you're right, the problem for us that live in rural/remote areas is finding a good butcher. So we're usually stuck with store-bought meat (Costco, or heaven's forbid, Walmart or some other grocery chain) and it NEVER turns out as good as Gordon Ramsey's.

Reactions: lash

1/4 cup EVOO
2 tbsp red wine vinegar

Wouldn't it be easier to travel to Norway, charter a fishing boat and catch one of those Greenland Sharks, whose meat is toxic unless hung up and dried on racks until cured?

• Haha
Goat! Obviously you’ve never eaten barbecue Goat,, cooked by a real connoisseur of goat cooking? That boy is fine eatin, or if you prefer, Fine Dinning.

Got to be slow cooked, to make it nice and tender. Then, transferred to a charcoal grill, to be smoked with plenty of barbecue sauce. Technically not barbecue in the true sense but it goes down darned good.

Now if you want to talk tough eating, chew into mutton. And chew and chew and chew and chew and chew, it just seems to get bigger and tougher the longer that you chew.

Goat! Obviously you’ve never eaten barbecue Goat,, cooked by a real connoisseur of goat cooking? That boy is fine eatin, or if you prefer, Fine Dinning.

Got to be slow cooked, to make it nice and tender. Then, transferred to a charcoal grill, to be smoked with plenty of barbecue sauce. Technically not barbecue in the true sense but it goes down darned good.

Now if you want to talk tough eating, chew into mutton. And chew and chew and chew and chew and chew, it just seems to get bigger and tougher the longer that you chew.
I going to have to bow to the wisdom and experience of the culinary wizards here. Maybe I haven't had properly prepared lamb or goat.

So now yall have my curiosity up. Give me a good place in Texas and I'll try it again and report back.