• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

DnsaPLgogkHv.jpeg

GLy1UZ6XUAAv1MK

Some seriously demented folk just making shit up having their 5 minutes on fame. The I was stabbed in the eye chick wanted what seems to be at least Secret Service protection for the next shit she makes up

A Tranny throwing a retarded tantrum and no one giving a flying fuck,
GL93RxRWUAEcSub

Last edited:
lol

Maryam Alwan figured the worst was over after New York City police in riot gear arrested her and other protesters on the Columbia University campus, loaded them onto buses and held them in custody for hours.
But the next evening, the college junior received an email from the university. Alwan and other students were being suspended after their arrests at the “ Gaza Solidarity Encampment,” a tactic colleges across the country have deployed to calm growing campus protests against the Israel-Hamas war.
The students’ plight has become a central part of protests, with students and a growing number of faculty demanding their amnesty. At issue is whether universities and law enforcement will clear the charges and withhold other consequences, or whether the suspensions and legal records will follow students into their adult lives.

the future of america is in our youth?

In late 60's and early 70's protests dwarfed these and for much of the Nixon presidency up to one third of all college faculties were closed at any one time.
These are unusual mostly in that a ME client state is at heart of it .IF these protests were about anything else no one would care . On the flip side universities were for decades now an incubator for host of bad ideas meant as a distraction , moneyed interest elevated dumb fuckers in academia for decades to spread anything from LGBT+-QR ,to BLM, and when boomerang came back to a subject ,who is who of Epsteins list and political donor class , feels strongly about , suddenly knives are out.

But you got to give the 'threatened' Jewish student/activists some kudos, so much fake shit that would make insurance scam hood jumpin' look like a noble endeavor. if only they wouldn't be running into quite often Jewish organized protests to claim butthurt and antisemitism all the time.

I hope the fakers getting to testify in front of Congress and write their own fake op-eds on MSM come with filled out butthurt report

butthurt_9bb8a73c113b22b1693f84fc430c9c9ce96ee873.jpg

Last edited:
lOL, they could end this crap in 15 minutes.
Declare tresspassing, bring in tear gas and dogs.. ARREST everyone.
BYONS
bring your own night stick? or BYOUBC Bring your own billy club

27js5b.jpg

Back in my day, they shot you dead.

Then again, I still think Kent State was an exercise in really pathetic marksmanship.

67 rounds for only 14 hits! Those guardsmen should have been sent to remedial rifle training.

Oh and fuck you Neil Young and your stoner buddies

Sirhr

Back in my day, they shot you dead.

Then again, I still think Kent State was an exercise in really pathetic marksmanship.

67 rounds for only 14 hits! Those guardsmen should have been sent to remedial rifle training.

Oh and fuck you Neil Young and your stoner buddies

Sirhr
People forgot to mention about the crowd throwing bricks and crap at the guardsman..
a Brick in the head can kill someone.

Reactions: Big Phish
People forgot to mention about the crowd throwing bricks and crap at the guardsman..
a Brick in the head can kill someone.

Which is why you never bring a brick to a Garand fight.

67 shots… should have been 70 dead commies. Because at least three shots should have been through-and -through’s

Again… lousy shooting.