• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Something kicking off in Israel

hopefully just practicing.

Load those bad boys up on a B1, it's what the bone was designed for. ;)
someone letting someone know, we have them. They are getting loaded on a plane, for a training mission, that just so happens to coincide with FAFO. (My guess)
As for, who will push that button, Joe probably thinks the red button is for more ice cream.
won't they use, the rods of the gods, before going nuclear ??

Reactions: AZLONGRIDER
Last edited:
Reactions: Terry Cross
hopefully just practicing.

So I am not a smart guy but I've been around some stuff. Are those ALCM's or CALCM's? Both scary but one is "suck the paint off your house and give your family a permanent orange afro!" scary.

ETA: So neither.... AGM-181A. Got it!

Last edited:
Biden set US up for a new war , by offering Israel Ironclad support no matter what and Bibi has been trying to get US into war with Iran for 20+ years.
If Israel strikes Iran , next round will not be per WWF/WWE rules and shit will get real fast in Israel, which will ultimately force US to intervene on Israel's behalf, which will also put US service men in bases in ME into a crosshair.

It is not possible for the United States to invade Iran given the realities of the limitations of American military capabilities.

The United States does not possess any force capable of conducting sizeable amphibious landings against contested well-defended beaches. The last time the Marines conducted a truly amphibious invasion that was contested was in Korea in 1950 and then Okinawa in 1945. The institutional knowledge is largely gone, the doctrine doesn't support such invasions, the training doesn't support such invasions, and the equipment doesn't exist in any appreciable numbers. The ability to land 1-2 Marine divisions on heavily defended enemy beaches? The USA doesn't have it.

The United States does not possess the ability to drop an entire airborne paratrooper division or land an entire air-mobile division to secure landings for amphibious follow-on forces or to secure airports to fly in additional forces.

Remember, the 2003 invasion of Iraq was conducted by staging significant forces in friendly and willing Kuwait, on the ground, with easy access by ground to Iraq. This amounted to almost 475,000 American personnel, 50,000 British, and several thousand Australians.

Today the entire British Army numbers about 76,000 personnel of all ranks, and their force is in disarray. Count the British out. They might send a token force of a few hundred or a few thousand, but don't expect anything more than a battalion or a regiment. Best to count them out.

Australia has its own problems worrying about China and the simple fact that the Australian Army has a strength of less than 29,000 personnel of all ranks. Possibly Australia sends a company, a battalion, or maybe a regime. Best to count them out.

The United States Marine Corps has 4 divisions, those being 3 active [1st Marine Division, 2nd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Division], and the 4th Marine Division. Total personnel as of 2022 are about 176,000 active and 33,000 reserve.

The United States Army has 453,000 personnel of all ranks [Active], 325,000 [National Guard], and 175,000 [Reserve]. This provides a total of about 935,000 personnel of all ranks in the US Army. I believe there are 12 Active Divisions and 8 National Guard Divisions, not addressing separate brigades or regiments of which there are several cavalry regiments, and airborne brigade combat team, and an armored cavalry regiment, among others.

Iran is a socially divided country with many young people, a lot of political polarization, and growing opposition to the regime. However, if foreign invaders show up, Iranians will likely unite behind their Ayathollah the way they did in 1980 when Iraq invaded. I would engage diplomatically and focus on the 18-30 year olds who will be ascending into power over the next generation as the current regime ages out. Military escalation with Iran will breed a new generation of hardliner zealots who want to realize "Death to America!"

Iran has at least 600,000 active duty personnel and 350,000 reservists, along with the Basij militia which theoretically provides 25,000,000 reservists although only about 500,000 to 600,000 are trained to a decent standard and available for immediate activation.

Thus Iran has 600,000 regulars, 350,000 regular reservists, and 600,000 paramilitary militia reservists available for immediate service.

Even assuming the United States could identify beaches and landing areas capable of accommodating largescale amphibious invasions, and assuming it had the ability to project 3 entire Marine divisions and 5-10 Army divisions across the world to those beaches, and supply them, this would strip bare all defensive commitments elsewhere in the world.

I believe it would take the entire ground component of the United States Armed Forces [Marines and Army] to even hope to have a reasonable chance of invading Iran, it is questionable if the initial invasion would succeed, and then even if the initial invasion proved a "success" (however defined), the forces would still have to fight from either the Kuwait/Iraq border region with Iran, or the southern shores of Iran, through numerous deserts and mountains, to Tehran and the other industrial population centers. Note, Kuwait does not actually border Iran, it is separated by a small part of Iraq, so the USA would have to stage forces in Kuwait and invade across Iraq to get to Iran via land, which would also start a war with Iraq and trigger attacks on a further extended and vulnerable supply line.

How would landing in southern Iran along the Gulf Coast work?

From Bushehr to Tehran it is about 700 miles through deserts and mountains. From Bandar Abbas to Tehran it is about 850 miles through deserts and mountains. This would also require the capturing of several significant urban areas along the way. This would also require holding open supply lines along the way. This would also be premised on Iran not closing the Strait of Hormuz which if it happened would totally shut down all of the Persian Gulf including ship based logistics support. Unless the US stockpiles 2 years worth of supplies in Dubai and keeps supply ships on the Dubai side of the Strait.

I do not believe the United States can afford an escalation with Iran because the United States cannot afford to escalate to actual war with Iran because the United States lacks the capabilities to defeat Iran in a conventional war.

If the United States launches air strikes against infrastructure in Iran and Iran responds by sinking American ships in the Persian Gulf and attacking American bases throughout the region, the USA cannot escalate to general conventional war because the USA has no viable way to prosecute such a war against Iran. This reality is dictated by the current global geo-political situation, US force strength, US force disposition, commitments in other theaters, domestic concerns, economic realities, and ultimately logistics.

The United States has no reasonable expectation or hope of being able to military overcome Iran in an initial invasion, capture and hold important population centers, keep supply lines open, and effectively occupy the majority of Iran. Some people may not like to hear it or want to hear it, but that is outside the capabilities of the United States.

The United States should rely on diplomacy to avoid any direct confrontation with Iran, especially if the confrontation would present a serious threat of escalation to general conventional war. The United States cannot win a conventional war with Iran. The only thing worse than starting a war is starting a war and then losing. If the price of avoiding war with Iran is cutting Israel loose, then we must cut Israel loose. The United States must come first.

When a politician says we should escalate with Iran and we should invade Iran, I often wonder, "Does this person understand geography? Does this person understand logistics? Does this person understand geo-politics? Does this person understand anything than money from the Israeli lobby?"

It is not possible for the United States to invade Iran given the realities of the limitations of American military capabilities.

The United States does not possess any force capable of conducting sizeable amphibious landings against contested well-defended beaches. The last time the Marines conducted a truly amphibious invasion that was contested was in Korea in 1950 and then Okinawa in 1945. The institutional knowledge is largely gone, the doctrine doesn't support such invasions, the training doesn't support such invasions, and the equipment doesn't exist in any appreciable numbers. The ability to land 1-2 Marine divisions on heavily defended enemy beaches? The USA doesn't have it.

The United States does not possess the ability to drop an entire airborne paratrooper division or land an entire air-mobile division to secure landings for amphibious follow-on forces or to secure airports to fly in additional forces.

Remember, the 2003 invasion of Iraq was conducted by staging significant forces in friendly and willing Kuwait, on the ground, with easy access by ground to Iraq. This amounted to almost 475,000 American personnel, 50,000 British, and several thousand Australians.

Today the entire British Army numbers about 76,000 personnel of all ranks, and their force is in disarray. Count the British out. They might send a token force of a few hundred or a few thousand, but don't expect anything more than a battalion or a regiment. Best to count them out.

Australia has its own problems worrying about China and the simple fact that the Australian Army has a strength of less than 29,000 personnel of all ranks. Possibly Australia sends a company, a battalion, or maybe a regime. Best to count them out.

The United States Marine Corps has 4 divisions, those being 3 active [1st Marine Division, 2nd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Division], and the 4th Marine Division. Total personnel as of 2022 are about 176,000 active and 33,000 reserve.

The United States Army has 453,000 personnel of all ranks [Active], 325,000 [National Guard], and 175,000 [Reserve]. This provides a total of about 935,000 personnel of all ranks in the US Army. I believe there are 12 Active Divisions and 8 National Guard Divisions, not addressing separate brigades or regiments of which there are several cavalry regiments, and airborne brigade combat team, and an armored cavalry regiment, among others.

Iran is a socially divided country with many young people, a lot of political polarization, and growing opposition to the regime. However, if foreign invaders show up, Iranians will likely unite behind their Ayathollah the way they did in 1980 when Iraq invaded. I would engage diplomatically and focus on the 18-30 year olds who will be ascending into power over the next generation as the current regime ages out. Military escalation with Iran will breed a new generation of hardliner zealots who want to realize "Death to America!"

Iran has at least 600,000 active duty personnel and 350,000 reservists, along with the Basij militia which theoretically provides 25,000,000 reservists although only about 500,000 to 600,000 are trained to a decent standard and available for immediate activation.

Thus Iran has 600,000 regulars, 350,000 regular reservists, and 600,000 paramilitary militia reservists available for immediate service.

Even assuming the United States could identify beaches and landing areas capable of accommodating largescale amphibious invasions, and assuming it had the ability to project 3 entire Marine divisions and 5-10 Army divisions across the world to those beaches, and supply them, this would strip bare all defensive commitments elsewhere in the world.

I believe it would take the entire ground component of the United States Armed Forces [Marines and Army] to even hope to have a reasonable chance of invading Iran, it is questionable if the initial invasion would succeed, and then even if the initial invasion proved a "success" (however defined), the forces would still have to fight from either the Kuwait/Iraq border region with Iran, or the southern shores of Iran, through numerous deserts and mountains, to Tehran and the other industrial population centers. Note, Kuwait does not actually border Iran, it is separated by a small part of Iraq, so the USA would have to stage forces in Kuwait and invade across Iraq to get to Iran via land, which would also start a war with Iraq and trigger attacks on a further extended and vulnerable supply line.

From Bushehr to Tehran it is about 700 miles through deserts and mountains. From Bandar Abbas to Tehran it is about 850 miles through deserts and mountains. This would also require the capturing of several significant urban areas along the way. This would also require holding open supply lines along the way. This would also be premised on Iran not closing the Strait of Hormuz which if it happened would totally shut down all of the Persian Gulf including ship based logistics support. Unless the US stockpiles 2 years worth of supplies in Dubai and keeps supply ships on the Dubai side of the Strait.

I do not believe the United States can afford an escalation with Iran because the United States cannot afford to escalate to actual war with Iran because the United States lacks the capabilities to defeat Iran in a conventional war.

If the United States launches air strikes against infrastructure in Iran and Iran responds by sinking American ships in the Persian Gulf and attacking American bases throughout the region, the USA cannot escalate to general conventional war because the USA has no viable way to prosecute such a war against Iran. This reality is dictated by the current global geo-political situation, US force strength, US force disposition, commitments in other theaters, domestic concerns, economic realities, and ultimately logistics.

The United States has no reasonable expectation or hope of being able to military overcome Iran in an initial invasion, capture and hold important population centers, keep supply lines open, and effectively occupy the majority of Iran. Some people may not like to hear it or want to hear it, but that is outside the capabilities of the United States.

The United States should rely on diplomacy to avoid any direct confrontation with Iran, especially if the confrontation would present a serious threat of escalation to general conventional war. The United States cannot win a conventional war with Iran. The only thing worse than starting a war is starting a war and then losing. If the price of avoiding war with Iran is cutting Israel loose, then we must cut Israel loose. The United States must come first.

When a politician says we should escalate with Iran and we should invade Iran, I often wonder, "Does this person understand geography? Does this person understand logistics? Does this person understand geo-politics? Does this person understand anything than money from the Israeli lobby?"
LOL .. The United States should rely on diplomacy to avoid any direct confrontation with Iran,
Diplomacy with fanatics. You're fk'n bot. Bot has gotten active the last few weeks. Maybe your buddies can send Iran a few more billions in cash, and make em promise to use it for good or a strongly worded letter.

You are completely wrong about the Iranians ability to close the Straights of Hormuz. Their navy is total crap, and we could sink every boat they have (4 frigates, 3 corvettes, a few dozen coastal patrol, and three rooskie Kilo subs and one diesel boat) in a day or two assuming they try to run and hide.

They have laid mines in the past, but they're pointless now with our ability to detect them with drones. They ain't shutting shit down, and you are also not counting that Saudi and Israel and others would be on our side. You don't find it interesting how quiet the Suni Kings have been in this whole kerfufle?

Agree that invading would be retarded. Strategic strikes on Nezam would end them. If you took out the IRCG and the Supreme Council their government would collapse and their military with it. We could strike all those with sea based cruise missiles before they could make their bunkers.

Take them out like the terrorists they are. No point in tussling with their military forces at all.

My buddy in the Marines got his PhD in "Peace, War, and Diplomacy" from Norwich with a dissertation of American decapitation strikes on Iran et al.

You are completely wrong about the Iranians ability to close the Straights of Hormuz. Their navy is total crap, and we could sink every boat they have (4 frigates, 3 corvettes, a few dozen coastal patrol, and three rooskie Kilo subs and one diesel boat) in a day or two assuming they try to run and hide.

They have laid mines in the past, but they're pointless now with our ability to detect them with drones. They ain't shutting shit down, and you are also not counting that Saudi and Israel and others would be on our side. You don't find it interesting how quiet the Suni Kings have been in this whole kerfufle?

Agree that invading would be retarded. Strategic strikes on Nezam would end them. If you took out the IRCG and the Supreme Council their government would collapse and their military with it. We could strike all those with sea based cruise missiles before they could make their bunkers.

Take them out like the terrorists they are. No point in tussling with their military forces at all.

It doesn't take a navy to close a strait when they have land-based anti-ship missiles and land-based anti-ship aircraft.

I would also suggest you research the Millennium Challenge.

Reactions: st1650
It doesn't take a navy to close a strait when they have land-based anti-ship missiles and land-based anti-ship aircraft.

I would also suggest you research the Millennium Challenge.
ahh, you're talking about playing at their level with kiddie gloves.
I suggest you think outside the box if America truly took the gloves off.
you and your friends probably wanted a land invasion of Japan, as long as you weren't the one getting off the boat.

you and your friends probably wanted a land invasion of Japan, as long as you weren't the one getting off the boat.

Well I wasn't alive then and only a handful of my friends were alive then.

Why would I want to take part in a war against Japan to the extent of a landing in Japan?

Why would I want to die in a war that I wouldn't have believed in, wouldn't have supported, and wouldn't have wanted, and wouldn't have gained anything in?

The United States escalated and provoked Japan into a war that the ruling elite wanted and actively undertook steps to bring about. Why would I want to participate in that?

I'm not participating in any war unless I believe in the underlying causes and I am going to materially benefit in a direct and tangible way.

My ancestors who participated in various wars in Europe at least received the benefit of being able to loot and acquire stuff. I'm not going to a war to get injured, come home maimed, and wind up living in poverty for the benefit of a few corporations.

That may be too non-PC and outside of bounds for the conservative herd mentality. I believe the United States was wrong to support the British in the 1930s, I believe the United States was wrong to sell weapons to belligerents from 1939-1941, and the United States was wrong to escalate with Germany and Japan. The United States should have maintained strict neutrality and not entered the Second World War, and certainly not for the sake of bolstering the British Empire and the Soviet Union. How is that for defending freedom? Bolstering the largest colonial empire in the history of the world and the Soviet Union.

• Haha
Reactions: Kamerad and Fig
Why would we invade Iran? Have we learned nothing in the last 20 something years?

You will never install "democracy". You will never win their hearts and minds. You will not change their religious beliefs, which are incompatible with western civilization.

No, if forced to do anything about Iran, it should involve a heaping helping of punishment, retribution, and death. Kill as many of the fanatics as possible with the lowest risk to American lives. If they start shit again, rinse and repeat. All those savages understand is strength and pain.

Why would we invade Iran? Have we learned nothing in the last 20 something years?

You will never install "democracy". You will never win their hearts and minds. You will not change their religious beliefs, which are incompatible with western civilization.

No, if forced to do anything about Iran, it should involve a heaping helping of punishment, retribution, and death. Kill as many of the fanatics as possible with the lowest risk to American lives. If they start shit again, rinse and repeat. All those savages understand is strength and pain.

My grandparents and their parents generations would find more in common with Iranian society, culture, and values, than what the USA has become since the 1970s and the sexual revolution, feminism, and all manner of "perverts rights."

Iran is a fairly normal society by any reasonable traditional American standards.

It looks like a fairly normal society to me. What you don't see are half-naked fat tatted purple haired street walkers screaming for attention.

If I had a society and culture like Iran and you told me, "we're going to make you into a clone version of what the USA is" I would fight to the death to prevent such a thing. There is nobody in the world who wants to become culturally or politically like the USA. They only envy the material wealth of the USA.

No sane country would want to become a clone of a woke plutocratic oligarchy that spreads gender confusion among children.

TLDR

More

Walls

Of

Text...

You have way too much time on your hands... Cue Mr. Bender's favorite meme...

LOL .. The United States should rely on diplomacy to avoid any direct confrontation with Iran,
Diplomacy with fanatics. You're fk'n bot. Bot has gotten active the last few weeks. Maybe your buddies can send Iran a few more billions in cash, and make em promise to use it for good or a strongly worded letter.
You question his expertise?

On every fucking thing?

My grandparents and their parents generations would find more in common with Iranian society, culture, and values, than what the USA has become since the 1970s and the sexual revolution, feminism, and all manner of "perverts rights."

Iran is a fairly normal society by any reasonable traditional American standards.

It looks like a fairly normal society to me. What you don't see are half-naked fat tatted purple haired street walkers screaming for attention.

If I had a society and culture like Iran and you told me, "we're going to make you into a clone version of what the USA is" I would fight to the death to prevent such a thing. There is nobody in the world who wants to become culturally or politically like the USA. They only envy the material wealth of the USA.

No sane country would want to become a clone of a woke plutocratic oligarchy that spreads gender confusion among children.

this could be some kind of "bot" propaganda. i don't know near enough about "tech" to know. but you do not see people shitting on the sidewalk or muggers attacking people with impunity. no obvious uniformed NKVD presence like in large US cities. no garbage of filth piled up in the streets. very little traditional muslim attire on the women. there appears to be an active consumer oriented retail environment. IF this represents life there accurately,perhaps a reassessment of current believes is warranted.
yes,i am very aware of the interactions with iran since their fundamentalist takeover in '79. i suspect that the average iranian is no more interested in a mutually destructive war than the average middle class american conservative.
bet any war mongering over there is coming from their "elites" just like here.
and,yes,WW2 was a war the US was manipulated into by churchill,stalin and FDR. my parents generation had no idea how they were being used.

Reactions: Yasherka
Will see once smoke of BS clears , but its starting to look like Israel strike was along WWE rules as well.

Markets Dump Then Rebound As Israel Retaliates To Iran In Oddly Toothless, Performative Response​

While some on the thread debate how and why to bomb or go to war with Iran note . Whole shit show in Me is basicaly about MIC fleecing US taxpayer , Israel gets every dime it spent on war , Iran gets new pallets of cash . While sheeple root for one or another playing WWE with their money.

Can you imagine if you instead of Congressman with Israeli passports had buch of them with French ones as they would fleace you to allocate aid to France all the time?

Last edited:

If, But;

The power brokers desire is that the US be brought low so a new global governance model can be built upon the scuttled framework of the UN.

They will try but fail until such point that they get some supernatural help out of the pit.

Until then, we will see some ups and downs along this downward trend while this eagles wings are being plucked of feathers one by one.

Just one small case in point from headlines today.

Last edited:

The Dimona nuclear center was cyberattacked - Iran: "We will bomb it if Israel attacks" - Tehran already has nuclear warheads​

Expert: "Iran Already Has Nukes" - Changing Its Nuclear Doctrine​

The Zionist regime's threats against Iran's nuclear facilities make it possible to revise our nuclear doctrine and override our previous thoughts ," the Iranian commander said, according to Tasnim.

"If the Zionist regime wants to take action against our nuclear centers and facilities, it is certain and categorical that we will respond with advanced missiles against its own nuclear facilities ."

Iran Missiles Defeated "Most Advanced, Integrated, ABM Defensive Systems"

"As such, Israel is not only vulnerable, there is no "filler" technology that can be quickly inserted into the advanced, integrated system, to make things better for Israel. Put simply, right now, Israel is factually defenseless from any large salvos of these missiles.

Think about that for a moment.

The most advanced, integrated air defense radar system in the world, its mission is to detect Iranian missile launches, and pass targeting data to Israeli Arrow, David’s Sling, and U.S. THAAD ABM batteries deployed to protect sensitive Israeli sites, including Dimona and the Nevatim and Ramon air bases.

Iranian missiles struck both Nevatim and Ramon air bases.

The best surveillance radar in the world, working in concert with the most sophisticated anti-missile defenses in the world, were impotent in the face of the Iranian attack.

What has galled Israel is not the attack itself, it was that the most advanced missile defense systems in the world couldn't stop the very missiles they were built to stop!

Iran has now achieved a "strategic deterrence" of Israel. Israel now knows Iran will hit them, but can also hit them at-will with missiles Israel cannot stop."

All non radioactive oil around the entire globe will become much more valuable when the entire middle east goes up in a radioactive plume of centuries old hatred. And to be perfectly honest - I'm just about ready to be OK with that scenario.

Reactions: ken226
All non radioactive oil around the entire globe will become much more valuable when the entire middle east goes up in a radioactive plume of centuries old hatred. And to be perfectly honest - I'm just about ready to be OK with that scenario.
Both have fringe elements now probing for placement and none interdicting paths, that will add plausible deniability, but the canned sunshine fuse has been lite. Many think the US will be unscathed in all of this, for those I have a very cheap bridge,...

Until you pull into the gas station and see diesel selling for $24.75 a gallon…….

Until you pull into the gas station and see diesel selling for $24.75 a gallon…….
Just here for the doughnuts

amish-horse-drawn-buggy-at-a-gas-station-lancaster-county-pennsylvania-DE5Y56.jpg

not a problem if we get our troops out of where they don't belong and put them on our border,where they do. just let both know that if either go nuc they will be visited by our own canned sunshine,either one. let them fight it out if they want and just keep our shipping in the area free from harm. and yea,BTW,quite sending either one billions of our treasure.

So. Have a rudimentary question: how does any international court have jurisdiction over any country that says, essentially, “fuck off”?

It isn’t like the UN is going to steamroll in to Israel to grab them. It’s counties we are dealing with, not Oceans 13.

Reactions: doubloon