• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Something kicking off in Israel

Don’t stop until you see the white flag.
Even stopping there is tactically foolish at times, depending the whole story.
Killing them & their unborn is the only way to stop long term issues, like those over there. As well as many popping up in the west now,... & closer to home.
That hearts & mind B/S is just another way to have another war down the road. Killing them all & letting God sort them out, has failed when?

Last edited:
PADEXE6U3AgN.jpeg

You are 100% correct.

BUT - the headline, written as it is, could also now read

“Unclean leviathan bites off arm of Jew that was swimming across body of water because Moses was absent”
Depends on who is reporting, if it's MSNBC or CNN, it could read " Palestinian sympathizing alligator that identifies as a crocodile is forced to defend itself from hostile Jewish swimmer". When asked for comment, alligator said "tastes like chicken".

Obviously the dude is "Florida Jewish". Which is different than regular Jewish. Kinda like if the headline was "Florida Man swimmer".

The local wildlife knows to stay away from Florida Man

Not gonna happen but they will meet their virgin pigs before they do.
Doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to try. I remember back in college I had one of those dorm room discussions where a Muslim guy was like “we are going to take over the world, we are having bigger families, we are the fastest growing religion in the world, and we will impose sharia law. All we need is 50 percent plus one.” I told him that he was full is crap because the world wouldn’t stand for it. Now I am not so sure especially looking at what’s going on in Europe and how all the northern African countries and middle eastern countries that at one time use to have Christian majorities but now are predominantly Muslim by an extraordinarily high percentage. Now this happened over a long period of time. However, as countries such as ours and Europe have declining birth rates along with the accelerated immigration of Muslims into these societies. I feel that the succession may take place at a much more rapid rate.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to try. I remember back in college I had one of those dorm room discussions where a Muslim guy was like “we are going to take over the world, we are having bigger families, we are the fastest growing religion in the world, and we will impose sharia law. All we need is 50 percent plus one.” I told him that he was full is crap because the world wouldn’t stand for it. Now I am not so sure especially looking at what’s going on in Europe and how all the northern African countries and middle eastern countries that at one time use to have Christian majorities but now are predominantly Muslim by an extraordinarily high percentage. Now this happened over a long period of time. However, as countries such as ours and Europe have declining birth rates along with the accelerated immigration of Muslims into these societies. I feel that the succession may take place at a much more rapid rate.

Democracy = 51% of the people taking the rights away from the other 49%

• Sad
Doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to try.

In some places they seem to be succeeding.

Not gonna happen but they will meet their virgin pigs before they do.

Welcome to Michigan where the Biden administration apologizes to pro-Gaza constituents.

Reactions: XLR308
At some point someone has to ask aside from an Evangelical death cult support for Israel, what makes Israel a top US ally, 40+ nations fought alongside US troops at various wars, many in most US wars in past 75y. Israel is not on that list even by a long stretch its strictly a one-way street of US handouts, US fixing shit Israelis cook up etc with money and US servicemember lives, in addition, Israeli industrial espionage and theft in US is second only to China not to mention they sold US tech to China many times, and occasionally gunned down a bunch of US service members on purpose.

Republicans DEFUND US Military For Not Arming Israel​

i think maybe most persians hate their extremist government.
maybe they will try again and not be murdered.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
what a mess. we have no business arming or paying for israel in any way. never have. that said,there is no doubt, to me that israel has every reason and justification for sterilizing gaza and the west bank. other arb countries won't take that trash. the artillery strikes,rocket attacks,suicide bombing are well known .the question of IDF chronic atrocities in west bank and gaza has never been proven yes or no. the truth there might have a bearing on any such justification. if you had family killed by same,you might take payback when available. israel's screwing with our gov,stealing our secret stuff and manipulating both parties are facts. their role in forging hamas with the cia to counterbalance PLO is also a known. did they allow 10/7 as an excuse to act? did fbi,bush,cia allow 9/11 same reason? never gonna know either for sure.
unfortunately the death by chopper of 4 terrorist murderers will not make any change in iran as explained in a post by another member. i would say that screwing with iran is a bad idea as any threat can be proped into a try at unifying the country and diluting the disaffection the young have with the system. no need to. and NO need to put up with their shit harrasing our navy and international trade. they play they pay!
BTW persian women are often pretty hot.

what a mess. we have no business arming or paying for israel in any way. never have. that said,there is no doubt, to me that israel has every reason and justification for sterilizing gaza and the west bank. other arb countries won't take that trash. the artillery strikes,rocket attacks,suicide bombing are well known .the question of IDF chronic atrocities in west bank and gaza has never been proven yes or no. the truth there might have a bearing on any such justification. if you had family killed by same,you might take payback when available. israel's screwing with our gov,stealing our secret stuff and manipulating both parties are facts. their role in forging hamas with the cia to counterbalance PLO is also a known. did they allow 10/7 as an excuse to act? did fbi,bush,cia allow 9/11 same reason? never gonna know either for sure.
unfortunately the death by chopper of 4 terrorist murderers will not make any change in iran as explained in a post by another member. i would say that screwing with iran is a bad idea as any threat can be proped into a try at unifying the country and diluting the disaffection the young have with the system. no need to. and NO need to put up with their shit harrasing our navy and international trade. they play they pay!
BTW persian women are often pretty hot.
The U.S. post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and Pakistan have taken a tremendous human toll on those countries. As of September 2021, an estimated 432,093 civilians in these countries have died violent deaths as a result of the wars.

sounds like a low #. libya,regime change in egypt, and failure to support the "green" wave in iran were all deliberate obama moves to damage sorta allies,egypt, or non problematic libya or help radical muslim gov in iran around the sanctions and supply their nuc program.