• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Left Hand Sale SPF Price drop GAP 6X45

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
Took this in trade from @BrianSoCal and I'm just not going to get around to shooting it. I find myself going deeper and deeper into the thermal and nv world and with the way the oilfield is acting right now I need to clear projects from the vault to fund more gear. I haven't shot this gun and the round count is unknown, I was told it was sub 350 and the bolt face seems to support that imo. The magazine well also shows very minimal wear. Looks like this old girl may have made her way around the hide PX more than once, but it looks and feels right.

Builder: GAP
Barrel: 24" Bartlein Rem Varmint 1:8 5/8x24 with a brake (I haven't tried to remove it)
Stock: Manners T4A, some sort of woodland finish on it that shows honest wear, rail up front, level bedded into the stock just behind the action
Trigger: Timney, brakes around 2 pounds.
Bottom Metal: Battle Arms
Rail: NF 20 moa
Mags: Comes with three 1 poly ai, 1 poly accurate and 1 metal accurate
Bonus: Comes with 100 rounds of Black Hills factory ammo, foster dies and 100 sierra bullets.

Looking for 1700 + the ride, will do 1500 if you are local to Houston.
Trades: 1911s or NV stuff, can add cash for the right stuff. If you have other trades float them out there, I'm interested in a little bit of everything....hence how i got this rifle.

Attachments

• gap-1.jpg
    gap-1.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 186
  • gap-2.jpg
    gap-2.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 172
  • gap-3.jpg
    gap-3.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 141
  • gap-4.jpg
    gap-4.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 133
  • gap-5.jpg
    gap-5.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 142
  • gap-6.jpg
    gap-6.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 147
  • gap-7.jpg
    gap-7.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 139
Adding to the above, I purchased the rifle for my son and by the time I got around to getting glass and ammo for it my PVA 6mm came in and my son claimed that as his.

Reactions: NFAJohn