• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SPF: Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 Ultralight scope and rings

Hookdown

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Apr 30, 2017
Conroe, TX
I received this scope on a custom rifle I bought. It weighs a mere 17oz. And it's only 20.5oz with the rings. I figured this would be great for someone building an ultralight sheep/ mountain rifle. I'm honestly not that familiar with Zeiss scopes. It has the Zeiss 43 MIL-DOT reticle. I believe the builder charged over $900 for it. It is in excellent condition. No marks, scratches, dings or ring marks that I can see. It has factory Zeiss lens covers. I don't know who makes the rings. They sit low on the rifle and worked fine on a 300WM. Not sure of the value. I want to be fair. Would $600 be a fair price for the whole setup?
FiveSixOne289Zero365
IMG_6208.jpgIMG_6209.jpgIMG_6210.jpgIMG_6211.jpgIMG_6548.jpgIMG_6549.jpgIMG_6550.jpg

Last edited:
If it has the rapid z 800 then it’s technically not a mil-dot. Doesn’t matter that much though. Quality glass, second focal plane reticle, you are probably in the ballpark at $600 but might consider lower offers.

Reactions: Hookdown
65x55guy, you sound like you know more about it that I do. I was just reading off the build sheet and it says Rapid Z. But doing some online research after your post, I now think that's wrong. Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead anyone. I think it has the Zeiss 43 Reticle. So I guess it is a MIL-DOT reticle according to Zeiss. This is the reticle.
zeiss_43_mildot_reticle.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 65x55guy
Yup, mil-dot.

Glass on a Zeiss conquest is excellent. I’ve owned 2 and enjoyed them a lot. Clear as any higher priced scope I’ve owned.

4.5-14 is a great hunting magnification range, or 1000 yard steel shooting.

Free bump for good glass!