• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Spotter60's in Stock

HuDisCo

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Calera, AL
www.hudisco.com
Hey everyone,

I have been getting several questions and wanted to post an update about availability.

We had our first few spotter60's arrive a few days ago. Some have made it to SH members already!

1zbvrti.jpg

The rest of the line shouldn't be too far behind; less than 5 weeks.

Thanks to everyone who has helped us get started!

Best Regards,

Nathan Hunt

Re: Spotter60's in Stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I am not thinking outside of the box, but what the hell do you need rails for on a spotter?</div></div>

cup holders....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe I am not thinking outside of the box, but what the hell do you need rails for on a spotter? </div></div>
The rails are an accessory. They're not there if you don't need them. A pic-rail cup holder would be pretty cool though.
wink.gif

Right, I'm just trying to think of a reason for needing them, other than to look Tacticool. Maybe for a level if your doing range E?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuDisCo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Check with one of our dealers for pricing information. </div></div>

Ouch! That'll put a hurt on the ole bank account. Ramen up gents!