• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Springer air rifle scope suggestions

guydudeman

Private
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2024
Canada
Does anyone have any good suggestions for a target rifle scope in MRAD that is "springer rated".

My criteria would be:
Parallax down to 10m min
First focal plane or fixed magnification
Target reticle in MRAD
Springer rated (Going on an HW77 .177)
Budget would be around 400$ (I have other money pit guns already)

How I intend to use this:
Target shooting out to 100m max mostly out to 50m
Some pest control

I reached out to arken to see if thier LH-4 can handle a springer with bidirectional recoil impulse.

I just picked up a vortex 5-25x56 venom and it's amazing for the 400$ I paid on Amazon like 4 days ago. ffp, mil/mil, zero stop, 10 yard parallax, etc.

When Athlon first came on the scene I asked if they’d warrant a Midas on a Weihrauch gas ram. They said “go for it and let us know if you have any issues.” None to date.

I use Hawke Vantage and Airmax scopes on my Weihrauch, Diana and Air Arms Springers. All my springers are 22 caliber for hunting. I have nailed a problem coyote with a head shot from my Diana 54 Air King with a Hawke Vantage 4-16x50 illuminated scope.

Any Athlon except Talos or Neos Or Hawke Airmax compact are good. I use both with no problems and their warranty will back them up