• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Springfield Armory M-25, M-21, M1A Tactical Trigger Group

mbandy13

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2005
Fishers Indiana
Guys im on the hunt for this trigger group, I don't know much about it other than it was standard equipment on the M-25 and maybe the super match rifles, you can adjust this thing down to 1.5 lbs. I have a totally custom built M1A in the JAE stock ect. and I felt the trigger on my buddies m-25 and knew that I had to have one. Midway use to carry it, but it shows discontinued now, on their site. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks,
mike

You want a Radar trigger group. Check around M14forum and google You will have to be patient though. Good luck and good shooting

The one I have now is a gun smith done trigger job but 4.5 lbs isn't awesome, the one in my buddies m-25 runs great at 2lbs so I'm really on the hunt for that one.

Well, I called Springfield today, and got to the bottom of this trigger situation. Apparently the m-25 trigger is a rader trigger. I still can't seem to locate one, any help finding would be great.

Thanks,

Mike