• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Steven Seagal

GoFightNguyen

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2018
What a legend. I'm not sure if you've had a chance to bask in the magnificence that is Steven's latest series of movies, but they're truly something to see. Code of Honor, Sniper: Special Ops, and Attack Force, are all instant classics.

I didn't know what was missing from my life until I saw Steven Seagal singlehandedly shoot 15 guys in the head from a tower with a full-auto carbine. I don't want to spoil it for you, especially Sniper: Special Ops, but he's the whole reason I'm getting in to this whole precision rifle thing.

What's even more amazing is that he managed to spit out 3 movies in less than a year. Anyone that says he's washed up clearly hasn't seen Steven knife-hand a guy to death. I give his latest work a 10,000 out of 10.

Reactions: fx77 and Bender
What a legend. I'm not sure if you've had a chance to bask in the magnificence that is Steven's latest series of movies, but they're truly something to see. Code of Honor, Sniper: Special Ops, and Attack Force, are all instant classics.

I didn't know what was missing from my life until I saw Steven Seagal singlehandedly shoot 15 guys in the head from a tower with a full-auto carbine. I don't want to spoil it for you, especially Sniper: Special Ops, but he's the whole reason I'm getting in to this whole precision rifle thing.

What's even more amazing is that he managed to spit out 3 movies in less than a year. Anyone that says he's washed up clearly hasn't seen Steven knife-hand a guy to death. I give his latest work a 10,000 out of 10.
I suggest you contact your sponsor, because you have obviously fallen off the wagon harder than Robin Thicke. ?

?
sarcasm.jpg

Reactions: 6.5ers and Bender
I'm sure him and Putin are writing up some scripts for the new pre election movie of Putin kicks ass in xxxxx (location to be determined later).

Hey Gecko45 how you been? :D

Reactions: Strykervet
I had to look up who Gecko45 was. Guy sounds like an american hero. He's not QUITE Steven Seagal level, but I'd be proud to have Gecko45 guarding my 6 any day, helpless sheep that I am.

Gecko 45 is THE American hero. Nobody will have your six like that man. There's another hot shot out there too, forget his name but he used to run counter insurgency ops back in ROTC during 'Nam. Pretty hardcore guy.

I watched one of these Seagal movies maybe over a year ago and I think I could've made a better movie with my iPhone and some of my neighbors. There are quite a few of these Netflix wonder bombs out there. John Cusack did a few and even Bruce Willis. The worst one IMO is that shit bag Scott Adkins.

At least Sean Claude VanDamme knew when it was time to call it all a joke and make money calling it a joke.
That series he did on Amazon making fun of himself was excellent.

Steven Seagal would be much more convincing if he did the same, instead of trying to pretend direct to streaming movies were serious, and hawking phony cryptocurrency was actually legit.

Boring day today, huh? This post matches your avatar. Nice touch! (y)

Ok... we are now starting to see that the implosion of GlockTalk and some kind of alignment of outer-planets along with a resurgence of eating paint chips... is manifesting itself on SH in the form of some kind of strange alien moonbattery...

Wow... just wow...

Mall Ninjery has crawled back out of the grave!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Is that Will Sasso? I loved him in Drop Dead Gorgeous......

Never seen that movie, but yeah that's Will Sasso. I swear there was not a single roll on Mad TV that he didn't nail perfectly. Still can't believe that Mad TV is off the air, but yet crappy SNL still remains.

Reactions: Bender
Never seen that movie, but yeah that's Will Sasso. I swear there was not a single roll on Mad TV that he didn't nail perfectly. Still can't believe that Mad TV is off the air, but yet crappy SNL still remains.
Doood. Drop Dead Gorgeous is my favorite comedy!!!! Go pimp it of Kodi or something!!! It’s full of old school humor! It’s a mockumentary on beauty pageants with big name stars before they were big name!

Doood. Drop Dead Gorgeous is my favorite comedy!!!! Go pimp it of Kodi or something!!! It’s full of old school humor! It’s a mockumentary on beauty pageants with big name stars before they were big name!

I may have to check that out. I hate both adult and children beauty pageants and any movie that satirizes things I hate is okay in my book. :)

Reactions: Bender
I may have to check that out. I hate both adult and children beauty pageants and any movie that satirizes things I hate is okay in my book. :)
“The retards pants are all the way off”

“TAH DAAAHHHH!!!” Says the retard...

One of the many excellent lines in this documentary of the human condition.....

Ok... we are now starting to see that the implosion of GlockTalk and some kind of alignment of outer-planets along with a resurgence of eating paint chips... is manifesting itself on SH in the form of some kind of strange alien moonbattery...

Wow... just wow...

Mall Ninjery has crawled back out of the grave!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Told 'ya!

Methinks it's on "the Choppa..."

Changing gears here for something more serious. I liked the netflix remake of Shooter, but I felt it was reallllly cringy somtimes. The part where his wife says something about missing, changing your dope, and shooting again made me actually turn the TV off.

Changing gears here for something more serious. I liked the netflix remake of Shooter, but I felt it was reallllly cringy somtimes. The part where his wife says something about missing, changing your dope, and shooting again made me actually turn the TV off.
............yeah, there be some cheesy moments and predictable stuff also......but for the wanna be it can quite exhilarating