• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Surefire ca 7.62ssal re

redbullitt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 8, 2010
Wv
I happened to take one of these mounts on a trade already attached to a gap 308 barrel set up for a surgeon 591...

Does anyone know anything about this mount? Value?

I cannot find much of anything on it at all, other than it fits a suppressor I do not have.

Thanks!

Those are pretty damn hard to find and usually get a bit of a premium over the mb7.62SSAL mount. They are all for the surefire FA762SS suppressor the mil uses. Don't think many have used the CA in a while. If it is in good shape, sell it or buy the can. The cans are pretty sweet. Think RWS is selling some of the cans now. Not sure on price.

Thanks for the info! Anyone ballpark a value? Looks to be pretty much new shape as far as I can tell.