• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Surgeon Scalpel .308 with Thunderbeast 30BA

KillShot

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 25, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma
This is my first can and now I understand why other shooters say that once you've purchased one, it's never enough.

Special thanks to [MENTION=7]Lowlight[/MENTION] for advice on which can to purchase, to [MENTION=40194]heytonyman[/MENTION] for the rifle, and the guys at Thunderbeast Arms.

Last edited:
What camera was this recorded on? Sounds good and high quality. Surgeon,NF, and TBAC....hard to beat a combo like that.

What camera was this recorded on? Sounds good and high quality. Surgeon,NF, and TBAC....hard to beat a combo like that.

Believe it or not, it was recorded with my iPad HD aka iPad 3. I'd like to have a nice camcorder but I spend the money on guns & gear. LoL