• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes SWFA SS 1-4x Cattail

cegha

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2011
Hey guys, figured I would start the thread. Just checked me e-mail after work today, & I pre-ordered the cat tail for my SWFA SS 1-4x back when ordering my scope almost a month ago or so. ETA was early April, but it's now mid April. Just got e-mail today that it's shipped out & on the way to my residence. My SWFA SS 1-4x isn't very fun to hand turn (which is really my only gripe about the scope), so i'm sure this will put the icing on the cake for this puppy. Will give a updated opinion once it's in my hands. ETA via UPS is 4-21-11.

Just a heads up in case anyone was looking to pick one up. (obviously pre-orders take priority) but they should have more available for order. I remember seeing a thread someplace showing the prototype & they looked great.

Re: SWFA SS 1-4x Cattail

Of course, will get them up asap along with a mini-review of the cat tail. I will get a few of it off the scope & then more with it on. Stay tuned!

This is how I had mine mounted yesterday. Since shooting it this morning I've rotated it farther around counterclockwise. it now sits at about 7 on 1x rather than at 9.
When you mount it, the halves are actually left and right as opposed to top and bottom as on the instructions.

ss14.jpg

ss14levermin.jpg

ss14levermax.jpg

Incredible add to the SS 1-4HD:

IMG_1707.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skatz11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will this fit the 3-9 scope? </div></div>
No. There is a separate one for that.

ss39levermin.jpg

Bitchen, thanks for the pics, just ordered one!

Thanks for the reminder! Ordered one yesterday.