• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Tac Ops Green Hornet *SOLD*

What are the details of it? I’m familiar with Mike’s other rifles but not this one.

I want to know how much I should be disappointed for not grabbing this
Full custom integrally suppressed .22 built off a ruger 77 22 action.

Reactions: USMCSGT0331
I’ve always been intrigued by these as well.
Maybe the new owner will be kind enough to post up some pictures for us to drool over

Maybe the new owner will be kind enough to post up some pictures for us to drool over
I'm not the new owner but here's a pic of a green hornet

images (1).jpeg

Wish I own this where I live. Would have jumped on this in a heartbeat

I'm not the buyer for the Green Hornet in this sales thread, and I know that the rifle is already sold and this thread is now old. However, this thread still pops up in searches, so I thought that I'd add a few photos of my Green Hornet (purchased over a year ago) in case people searching for photos or information about the Green Hornet stumble across this thread. The rifle is amazing and it's ridiculously quiet! I highly recommend this rifle to anyone who's interested in one! Here's some photos of my rifle (not for sale, just wanted to sgare photos):

20240319_215324.jpg

20240319_210546.jpg

20240319_210614.jpg

20240319_210906.jpg