• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD TacOps Lima 51 for sale

BEJ762

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Bay Area, CA
I have decided to part with one more TacOps rifle, last one - I am keeping the others. This one is a Lima 51 with 22” barrel, Remington action, BDL, McMillan saddle cheek piece, and muzzle brake. When I got the rifle from Mike, I took it to the range, put 6 rounds through it and it’s been sitting in the safe since. Rifle is basically new. One addition, Mike decided to open up the scope base holes on the action to 8-40 and thus required the base holes to be opened up to fit the larger screws. The bases were not re-coated after machining but is hardly noticeable. Rifle will come with a set of coated 34mm rings, muzzle thread protector, hard case, stock pack, and test target.

Price - $6000 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Buyer will need to supply FFL info. Accepted payments are cash (if you are local), check, cashiers check, or Zelle.

Attachments

• IMG_6964.jpeg
    IMG_6964.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 476
  • IMG_6965.jpeg
    IMG_6965.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 446
  • IMG_6966.jpeg
    IMG_6966.jpeg
    472.5 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_6968.jpeg
    IMG_6968.jpeg
    954.5 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_6969.jpeg
    IMG_6969.jpeg
    322.1 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_6970.jpeg
    IMG_6970.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_6971.jpeg
    IMG_6971.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_6984.jpeg
    IMG_6984.jpeg
    561.3 KB · Views: 379
I have decided to part with one more TacOps rifle, last one - I am keeping the others. This one is a Lima 51 with 22” barrel, Remington action, BDL, McMillan saddle cheek piece, and muzzle brake. When I got the rifle from Mike, I took it to the range, put 6 rounds through it and it’s been sitting in the safe since. Rifle is basically new. One addition, Mike decided to open up the scope base holes on the action to 8-40 and thus required the base holes to be opened up to fit the larger screws. The bases were not re-coated after machining but is hardly noticeable. Rifle will come with a set of coated 34mm rings, muzzle thread protector, hard case, stock pack, and test target.

Price - $6000 shipped from my FFL to yours.

Buyer will need to supply FFL info. Accepted payments are cash (if you are local), check, cashiers check, or Zelle.
Ughhh. I really need to stop going to this forum.

Beautiful. I’m going to try and stay strong

Reactions: BEJ762