• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Tacticool Gunzzzz

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I’ve got 5 guns that I could let go out of the safe that I just really don’t ever use anymore. Couple trades I am after will be posted at the bottom. Guns are listed top to bottom as pictured.

1) S&W M&P 15 in like new condition - SOLD

2) Wilson Combat Ranger with 100 rounds through it give it take 20.
    Base price for the rifle with raptor charging - $1,800 shipped
    Add $1,000 if you want the scout light, trijicon MRO, DD flip ups and vortex micro 3x

3) Anderson SPR/DMR style. Added the mlok handguard (not sure on manufacturer but it’s the one PSA and bear creek uses). 20” barrel, 2 stage trigger (ar stoner), Caldwell bipod included. I’ll be keeping the pig skin - $900 shipped

4) Remington 11-87 SPS - SOLD

5) SOLD PENDING FUNDS - 6.5 Creedmoor built by Justin at spinners. Plenty of guys on here can give you good feedback on him if you aren’t familiar with his work. Stiller Tac30, coveted gold two stage TT diamond, X Cal 1:8 24” barrel threaded 5/8x24 with 220 rounds down the pipe. Sits in an HS Precision stock with Hawkins M5 bottom metal. Absolutely smashed with Hornady 140gr ELDM. It is just rattle can over cerakote on the BA if you want to remove it.
    $2,000 shipped for the rifle with one mag and stock pack.
    Add $1,800 for the AMG, scope caps, and rings
    Add $150 for the atlas bt10

I have 6.5 creed ammo I can sell with the rifle but not for sale separately.

Trades:
    - .224 1:7-1:8 barrel blank (need both a carbon fiber and heavy contour)
    - .264 1:7 or 1:7.5 barrel blank (need both a carbon fiber and heavy contour)
    - PRS gasser in 6 or 6.5 creed
    - high end long range or SPR style optics
    - 6mm creed match ammo
    - manners stock in Americana camo. Not too picky on model just now T5s please.
    - Vision chassis for R700 long or short
    - nice laser range finder capable of hitting torso size at 1000 and truck size at a mile.
    - beretta m9 or 92fs

52E6A29A-C488-4ED7-B499-0AAEBF245945.jpeg
    390AAB43-6C5E-478E-8569-D7A09D25F79D.jpeg

Last edited:
    Completely open to do a 2 or 3:1 trade as well. I just need to thin out the safe.

Up top, prices dropped in original ad.

Thanks man; guess that just shows I’ve had this addiction far too long haha.