• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Tangent Theta TT525P Gen 3XR

Fitz

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2004
    Pearland, Texas
    Up for sale is a Tangent Theta TT525P Gen 3XR scope. Selling this to move to a 7-35 with a JTAC reticle.

This has some of the wear on the turrets as due to running it in two seasons of matches. There are a few small specs on the objective lens as well as one I can identify on the ocular lens. I don’t notice any of them when looking through the scope. Turrets still have great feel. Nothing major on the body of the scope. The sunshade has had the ard removed but I have a replacement coming if you want that one.

Check out my feedback for reference. I’ve been here since 2004 if that matters to you. If you are interested, reach out to me via PM where we can discuss further.
    Payment via discrete PP F&F, Zelle or Cashiers Check only. Will ship upon clearing of check.
    $3600 insured & delivered to the CONUS.

IMG_7775.jpeg
    IMG_7786.jpeg
    IMG_7785.jpeg
    IMG_7780.jpeg
    IMG_7778.jpeg
    IMG_7779.jpeg
    IMG_7777.jpeg
    IMG_7781.jpeg
    IMG_7776.jpeg
    IMG_7783.jpeg
    IMG_7782.jpeg