• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Tell them I sent you..

I go straight to the person they are sending me too. I’m window shopping right now for another a new daily driver and just thought about all the times I went car buying in the past and knew someone that knew someone that could hook it up. Crock of shit.

I go straight to the person they are sending me too. I’m window shopping right now for another a new daily driver and just thought about all the times I went car buying in the past and knew someone that knew someone that could hook it up. Crock of shit.

Ah, automotive is another story entirely. There's no one to "talk" to except the GMs and owners. Even still, unless you've provided hookers and blow, are fucking their sons/daughters, or are otherwise close to 'em, you're gonna have a hard time getting a vehicle at cost or thereabouts.

Best method for that is to hit 'em up at the end of the month at the end of a quarter with the intention of buying something they're having trouble moving in the first place.

For reference - I've been in and out of just about every dealership in the greater Houston area numerous times installing shit in their phone closets, pissing off the front desk chicks with test calls and dropped calls, giving the managers a fuckin' fit, and you could walk in today and ask everyone if they know me... I doubt anyone would, except the Haas's.

fucking definity bullshit phone system....

Up in Conroe there is Gullo, though. I'd probably check there first.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 021411
Just tell them Large Marge sent you!

giphy.gif

a friend in high school that went to a bar underage and said that this guy what ever his name was said he could drink there on his tab , it did not end well for him he got his but kicked out the bar faster than he walked in the person who's name he spoke of had run up a huge tab . He was lucky just to get beat a little the bikers that owned the bar had threatened to kill the guy if he ever came back . guess they ment it .

Every once in a while when I'm on a call and it's not going the way the reporting party wants it going.... I'll get the, "You know, I know Lieutenant Smith at your department."

Me: "Oh, really?? Me too! What a small world."

Them: "Well, I didn't mean it like that. I Was just saying I know them."

Me: "Okay.....................is you knowing him going to change how the laws are written in the State of California?"

Them: "Nevermind."

Me: "Can I help you address your (non-law enforcement related) problem? Or, are we going to keep going in circles?"

I despise when people name drop.

@021411

Go to the dealer and start talking to your sales guy. When he makes his first offer, open the TrueCar app on your phone. Deal against that number. It is a really informative site. I have used it a couple of times over the last couple of years. If you can buy below their "normal" value, you can assume that you are getting a good deal.

Also go as close to the last day of the month that you can.

Ah, automotive is another story entirely. There's no one to "talk" to except the GMs and owners. Even still, unless you've provided hookers and blow, are fucking their sons/daughters, or are otherwise close to 'em, you're gonna have a hard time getting a vehicle at cost or thereabouts.

Best method for that is to hit 'em up at the end of the month at the end of a quarter with the intention of buying something they're having trouble moving in the first place.

For reference - I've been in and out of just about every dealership in the greater Houston area numerous times installing shit in their phone closets, pissing off the front desk chicks with test calls and dropped calls, giving the managers a fuckin' fit, and you could walk in today and ask everyone if they know me... I doubt anyone would, except the Haas's.

fucking definity bullshit phone system....

Up in Conroe there is Gullo, though. I'd probably check there first.

Nah man, you just got to know how to play the game. I got a Jeep under cost once because I did some scouting beforehand. I could tell that the sales manager really had the hots for one of his younger sales reps who happened to be the one to come help me the day I was going to buy. She dug it. Anyways, once we sat down and started negotiating a bit I flirted with her and made her laugh a few times, while homie was watching the entire time almost fuming. I told her that I’d like to speak to her sales manager. So she goes and get him and I’m watching that ass the whole time. Lmao. He comes over red as can be and starts negotiating with me on the price of this thing. I simply told him im not going to waste hours talking to him and that I’d get straight to the point. I told him what I wanted it for, which was below his cost and that if he didn’t give it to me, I was going to ahem take his little sales rep out for a night on the town. Know what I’m saying? And that I’d he didn’t want that to happen then he’d have to pony up. Otherwise, I was turning on the charm!! He didn’t know if I was BSing or not but he didn’t want to take the chance either after watching her come to me on the lot while there were plenty others to help, add in the flirting and laughter and I had him hooked. Haha. Just got to play the game man. She was pretty hot to....but I’m married.

Nah man, you just got to know how to play the game. I got a Jeep under cost once because I did some scouting beforehand. I could tell that the sales manager really had the hots for one of his younger sales reps who happened to be the one to come help me the day I was going to buy. She dug it. Anyways, once we sat down and started negotiating a bit I flirted with her and made her laugh a few times, while homie was watching the entire time almost fuming. I told her that I’d like to speak to her sales manager. So she goes and get him and I’m watching that ass the whole time. Lmao. He comes over red as can be and starts negotiating with me on the price of this thing. I simply told him im not going to waste hours talking to him and that I’d get straight to the point. I told him what I wanted it for, which was below his cost and that if he didn’t give it to me, I was going to ahem take his little sales rep out for a night on the town. Know what I’m saying? And that I’d he didn’t want that to happen then he’d have to pony up. Otherwise, I was turning on the charm!! He didn’t know if I was BSing or not but he didn’t want to take the chance either after watching her come to me on the lot while there were plenty others to help, add in the flirting and laughter and I had him hooked. Haha. Just got to play the game man. She was pretty hot to....but I’m married.

Nice.

I should have said, "fucking their sons/daughters/love interests, or credibly threatening to do that".

@021411

Go to the dealer and start talking to your sales guy. When he makes his first offer, open the TrueCar app on your phone. Deal against that number. It is a really informative site. I have used it a couple of times over the last couple of years. If you can buy below their "normal" value, you can assume that you are getting a good deal.

Last day of the month and at the end of September, right when they start needing to move last years models to make room for the new ones, is best. You can also use that to your advantage as you are essentially buying a new vehicle that is almost a year old in some cases.

Reactions: Nik H
@021411

I hate true car. That bearded milquetoast with his Grimmace physique, sweater, and skinny jeans is a symbol of all that's wrong in America.

Nik H, don't know you from Adam, so unless you are the guy on the commercial (not likely since you're on the Hide) please don't take offense.

God bless America

Reactions: Bender
I hate true car. That bearded milquetoast with his Grimmace physique, sweater, and skinny jeans is a symbol of all that's wrong in America.

Nik H, don't know you from Adam, so unless you are the guy on the commercial (not likely since you're on the Hide) please don't take offense.

God bless America

No offense taken my friend...not a fan of the poster child either but their price ranking is the best I have found out there

Reactions: Bender