• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank You Palmetto State Armory!

Not a Clue

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2019
As a Virginian, just wanted to say thanks to Palmetto. They donated $60,000 to the Virginia Citizens Defense League to help them fight back against these gun grabbers in Virginia. Like their products or not, that's pretty damn awesome that they donated that much money to help us fight, here in Virginia.

?

As a Virginian, just wanted to say thanks to Palmetto. They donated $60,000 to the Virginia Citizens Defense League to help them fight back against these gun grabbers in Virginia. Like their products or not, that's pretty damn awesome that they donated that much money to help us fight, here in Virginia.

?
Good to know we will have a supplier when shit hits the fan!

Keep up the good fight!
America is with you!

They donate $10 to the VCDL for every one of these they sell.
PSA Virginia-15 AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver *4-6 Weeks for Delivery*

virginia-15-f.jpg

PSA "VIRGINIA-15" AR-15 STRIPPED LOWER RECEIVER *4-6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY*

15 Reviews | 30 Questions, 33 Answers
IN STOCK
$ 59.99
Qty:ADD TO CART
Must be 21 or older to purchase.

They donated $60,000 to the Virginia Citizens Defense League

?

That is LEGIT!

We scream about putting your money where your mouth is, and this is straight up action. So much respect. That is not chump change. Maybe we don't have Bloomberg's money individually, but with donors like this, we can fight the good fight.

Thanks PSA.

Sadly, it made no difference!

It does/will make a difference. Gun owners and LE have united to say they will not comply and will not enforce. That is huge. Even if they pass these laws, which other states are doing as well, if they have nobody to enforce them we can hopefully make it to election time and get them voted out.

If you want to see “no difference” than giving up will get you there.

I bought a bunch of their "VA15" lowers and took delivery of them last week. They are nice, well machined and finished. I bought PSA lower finishing kits from them too. Good stuff.

Thanks very much PSA!

Reactions: Lesch
It does/will make a difference. Gun owners and LE have united to say they will not comply and will not enforce. That is huge. Even if they pass these laws, which other states are doing as well, if they have nobody to enforce them we can hopefully make it to election time and get them voted out.

If you want to see “no difference” than giving up will get you there.

We will see. I’m not complying either way but words and actions are two different things.

they have some other 'custom' lowers they're selling for $50 (boating, israel, kag, etc). the virginia's sold for $60 to include the $10 they promised to vcdl. it's awesome they put this program together and i don't want to detract from it, but it was prob a win-win for them and us (vcdl).

Out freakin standing! I'm gonna send PSA some sponsorship money.

I read an article with him where he stated he could make more money than he does, but it is more important to him that everyone who wants to be armed can be armed.

I am not convinced that he has the highest quality of product to purchase, but I was impressed with his statement.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
I read an article with him where he stated he could make more money than he does, but it is more important to him that everyone who wants to be armed can be armed.

I am not convinced that he has the highest quality of product to purchase, but I was impressed with his statement.

Ive had a couple of his Ar's and frankly, they were smoother and with better triggers than my Colt's.

I’ve seen quite a few interviews with the owner he has said multiple times that the company PSA is not about making money, but arming as many Americans as possible, to make guns that everyone can afford, and to further the second amendment. Said specifically that their goals is to get more rifles and handguns into citizens hands to make them “in common use” to make it harder to regulate them.

PSA is a true supporter of the 2nd amendment in every sense possible

I’ve seen quite a few interviews with the owner he has said multiple times that the company PSA is not about making money, but arming as many Americans as possible, to make guns that everyone can afford, and to further the second amendment. Said specifically that their goals is to get more rifles and handguns into citizens hands to make them “in common use” to make it harder to regulate them.

PSA is a true supporter of the 2nd amendment in every sense possible

Shhhhhh, dot let Mini Mike Blowbag hear you or theyll be first on his list.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I’m almost done building a “higher end”
LR308 using their lower and upper with lots of custom parts. Everything has been smooth as butter so far.
should be shootable in a week or so.

Reactions: SilentStalkr