• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The AR15 Picture Thread

My trusty (not rusty) "precision build".

Rainier UltraMatch 18" SS barrel, Aero upper, IWI lower, DiamondTech trigger, PRS stock, custom 3D printed grip, Sightron SIII 10-50x. Shoots right around 1.2-1.3 MOA with PMC 55gr. I can't wait to get space so I can start reloading and see what she actually is really capable of.

p.s. I'm not leftie, I just prefer to operate bolt catch this way.
20240407_173700.jpg

20240407_173712.jpg

Reactions: 91Eunozs
Another rangetrip with the "mock 12".
This time with an updated prototype suppressor from my friends company. At just over 10 oz, it is a pretty awesome flowthrough suppressor. Hopefully it will se production soon, but you will have to move to Sweden to get hold of one.

1713381400361.png

Zero - Thrill of it all
Birdhouse - The End
Lakai - Fully Flared

Real "skater movies" are actually just called skate videos. No movie will ever be a skater movie unless it is 100% purely just skaters skating. Though I have heard mid 90's got damn close to capturing what most skate kids felt and did in the 90's.

Just so we can get more people into skating. That melon BS 180 over the guard rail was 10000000% the most stylish thing anyone has ever done street skating.

Pic thread:
View attachment 8387604

Im 31 and both ankles are shot thanks to skating lol. Gotta love surprise agony 😆

5 LB 1 OZ 5.56 rifle built on a V7 billet receiver set and 13.5" rail with Noveske HFCL 14.5" "Skinny" profile (20.5 OZ) barrel. Everything titanium made by V7 is utilized. JP low mass bolt carrier group. TriggerTech competition trigger. BCM MK 2 recoil system with T0 buffer - Yes, I'm aware there are lighter recoil systems but the superior function is well worth the increased weight. SLR adjustable gas block, balancing everything else. OSS flash hider for the Flow 556K in NFA jail for this rig. Everybody should have one lightweight AR' that really, really runs.

IMG_4600.jpeg
IMG_4601.jpeg
IMG_4602.jpeg
IMG_4603.jpeg
IMG_4604.jpeg

This was my first AR15 way back when and it's been in constant modification to the point where there are no original parts left, not a single one, five times over. Naturally it isn't quite done and decided to build up a non-NFA lower for the non-NFA upper which I've had around for a while. I'd like to add a thermal but may need to switch out the CODA hand guard for something else as the gas tube to hand guard clearance is too close to mount m-lock pic railing. I've been using this upper for a bit and it's supremely accurate using a 4 pound "duty" trigger with the old lower. Wasn't cheap to build a new lower. I'd say it cost at least a third, if not more, than it would have before 2020. At one point, this was a sub-5lb. rifle naked but the HBAR profile has pushed it up a weight class. With scope, it's about 8 pounds

Lower...
-POF P415 ambidextrous lower in ODG, stripped
-Geissle SSA-E X Lightning Bow trigger
-V-Seven castle nut, qd end plate in naked titanium
-V-Seven mag release in titanium
-Armaspec enhanced takedown pins in naked titanium
-V-seven 2055 buffer tube (I couldn't justify the titanium version)
-B.A.D lightweight ambidextrous safety selector
-Magpul DT and K2+ hardware
-Unrivaled competition dead blow buffer system
-Did some of the paint work myself, added color to the safety indicator engravings as well as to the safety selector pointer.

Upper
-V-Seven GI upper. I purchased a few of these way back when they were relatively cheap and they're awesome. Lighter and more accurate than mil-spec and interference fit. I will be getting it cerakoted in ODG here soon. With the POF lower, there's ZERO slop. Locks up tight yet the pins are still easy to press in and out.
-V-Seven lightweight forward assist (not yet installed)
-X-Caliber 16" HBAR profile barrel, fluted
-Riflespeed gas system
-RCA titanium BCG but using a JP bolt
-CODA carbon hand guard
-A few One Hundred Concepts components, some have yet to go on, along with an Edgar Sherman sling system.
-Magpul polycarbonate ejection port cover
-Precision Reflex M84 charging handle
-Sierra 5 suppressor with a Huxwrx HUB QD conversion and Hux muzzle brake. I'll likely switch to a Radical Defense LS5 in titanium.
Purchased another PA PLxC 1-8 and resisted going with a higher power scope to save a bit of weight. Scalarworks mount.

My 6.5 grendel
PSA upper and built kit/Aero lower
Sanders Armory match grade 18” barrel with 5R rifling
Witt Machine Muzzle Brake
POF drop in straight trigger
Magpul PRS lite stock
Arken SH4 4-16x50mm 34mm scope with Arken one piece cantilever 34mm 20moa mount.

It’s a fun gun. It shoots consistently out to 550 yards. 700-1000 yards gets a little iffy

Attachments

• IMG_8560.jpeg
    IMG_8560.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: VargmatII