• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses The Brian and Frank Show - New Mexico class

Newbie2020

Mmmyeah...whatever
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Nebraska
I just wanted to say a huge “thank you!” To Brian Whalen of Colorado Precision Rifle and to Frank @lowlight Galli for leading the three-day PR1 course this past weekend at Blue Steel Ranch.

The teaching was outstanding. But what’s more, the field course venue at BSR made the teaching element more challenging and dynamic and applicable to both competition and hunting scenarios. Huge expansive canyons made target acquisition a valuable part of the training: find, range and engage.

Also, it wasn’t three days on our bellies; I shot more from seated, kneeling, and standing w a tripod than from the prone. That was a big step up for me personally.

I grew a lot this weekend as a shooter, thanks to Brian and Frank. Good and highly experienced instructors who both know their stuff flat but also who both care that their students get what they want out of their course.

Thanks again!

Chris R

Reactions: DerrtyMac