• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Jacob & Frank Talk UFOs

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Jacob & Frank Talk UFOs

This is a hodge podge of topics today. Jacob and I are just cleaning up some topics here.

First we jump into my NASCAR trip last weekend. Kansas Speedway, talking some Kyle Larson greatness. Then we start talking shooting about 8 minutes into the podcast. We go over the following topics:

• Heavy vs Light Bullet Experience
    • 22 Zero Ranges
    • Kraft Quick Wind Methods
    • UFOs and Energy
    This was a fun podcast with Jacob, lots of energy in the room. So the topic get about 10 minutes each. We talk what Chris Way and I are up too. Lots of great stuff contained in this episode.

Make sure you head over to Sniper's Hide, look at the classes in the training section. We also have a 25% discount code up for LeoPhoto Tripods and Products in the forum.

Thanks to everyone for listening, for sharing, for being a part of the everyday sniper podcast.