• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Marc Taylor is in the House !

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

The Everyday Sniper Podcast: Marc Taylor is in the House !

Huge news, Marc is here. Last night Marc Taylor spent the night on his way to Mississippi. As many know Marc had a widow maker heart attack and then during the surgery had a follow up stroke. Well Marc is driving through Denver and spent the night with us.

In this episode Marc updates us on his Attack, the surgery, and his recovery. From there, we are back to classes with Marc come this summer. We have 3 Alaska Classes and a few Lower 48 ones.

Huge news for the Sniper's Hide Community to have Marc up and moving around let alone driving from Washington State to Mississippi.

Give it listen, show Marc some love, and share this episode wide and far.

I’ll listen to the ‘cast later but I just wanted to say I’m overjoyed that Marc is back in the saddle again. 💪 (y)

Look forward to seeing both of you again in OH in Oct.

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said
    @Enough Said - Marc, I just got around to listening to the podcast and I'll again say that I'm ecstatic that you seem to be well on the road to recovery and are doing so well. You sounded good, man. It warmed my heart.

C u in OH in Oct. 💪👍

• Love
    Reactions: Enough Said