• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The Lair in chief is done. They have turned on his ass

I'm guessing people prior to 4/19/1776 said a bunch of farmers would never defeat the British Army or Navy. I pray the weak willed that have a preconceived notion & defeatist attitude prior to kick off, stay home & out of the way. Those types are not team mates, I want. They would trade or give you up for a ham sandwich in a heart beat.

Reactions: Doc68 and 232593
If you're referring to Trump, he's still a politician. They're ALL in it for themselves, doesn't matter what letter they have by their name.
What is it he has gotten 'for himself'? Big salary? He turns it over to charity. Russian hoax? Impeachment hoaxes? DOJ raiding his home and going through wife's underwear? Arrested on fake charges? Forced to pay millions to defend himself? Cheated out of a legitimate presidential win? This guy is really cleaning up, isn't he?

I'm guessing people prior to 4/19/1776 said a bunch of farmers would never defeat the British Army or Navy. I pray the weak willed that have a preconceived notion & defeatist attitude prior to kick off, stay home & out of the way. Those types are not team mates, I want. They would trade or give you up for a ham sandwich in a heart beat.

It could be done. It also could be horrific beyond pail, and likely be an epic failure. I'm just not so sure many folks calling for such from behind a keyboard understand the second point, and focus solely on the first point.

It isn't 1776 <SIC> (the battles of Lexington & Concord were April 19th 1775). The global influences & timeframes are significantly different today...

Last edited:
To be fair did the same thing to Oliver North, and not only did he simply flip on his own people, he then went on to create piles of propaganda as a tv personality and author. It's political theater.
Exactly. Nobody's going to jail and nothing is going to happen to any of them. All the trials on whatnot are just to keep people stirred up
and increasing the "us vs. them" mentality.

not 100% sure what the plan is, but probably has something to do with dividing people more. The people that hate trump (TDS) tend to also hate anyone that would vote for trump. Most polarizing political figure in a while.

Also, when trump loses the election this year, would be enough of major issue for the undercover federal agents to start a civil war and blame the maga crew...

The main reason I think Trump is part of some plan is because he is still alive. If he were really a threat, he would be dead. Simple as that. If you think they can't kill him for some dumb reason, I disagree

I have a full roll of tin foil, anyone else need a hat?
The TDS 'tards are Biden supporter's inbred cousin/siblings. They both hate America.

Last edited:
Reactions: ken226
Exactly. Nobody's going to jail and nothing is going to happen to any of them. All the trials on whatnot are just to keep people stirred up
and increasing the "us vs. them" mentality.

Yep. I want someone to name me the last global power leader (past or present) to incur any serious legal situation and go to prison. I'll wait. It doesn't happen. Not in the USA, not in Europe, not anywhere.