• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Rich Men North of Richmond Tried to Bribe Kari Lake to Drop Out

She eludes to them killing her if she doesn't take their bribe, then says they will have to kill her to get her to drop out.

Explain to me why jeff dewitt isn't a massive piece of shit ? And, his Masters "Back East" ?

But, you know, he's going to be in the doghouse if he can't "convince" Lake to drop out.

Last edited:
People are starting to really know that things are not square.

Lets follow the example of Argentina, lets do away with mail in/advanced votes and do it all on paper.
The point of the video was to show how both parties are in bed with each other. On every level. Fed, state, city, county. Both parties oversee the vote counting. With all the cheating done in 2020. Where's the republicants doing anything about it?
So I will ask the question. Why would they change a system that allows them to control who gets elected?
Vote harder!!

The point of the video was to show how both parties are in bed with each other. On every level. Fed, state, city, county. Both parties oversee the vote counting. With all the cheating done in 2020. Where's the republicants doing anything about it?
So I will ask the question. Why would they change a system that allows them to control who gets elected?
Vote harder!!

The point of the video is that some people can not be bought.

The old glass half full or half empty. You are making the choice to look it as half empty.

All this provided it is an "accurate" video, and I have little doubt that it is.

This is why I have been saying Nov will be a turning point. What ever comes to play if Trump is on the ticket and does not win, I really think it will start to unravel.

We need to really watch the next 10 months and see what "they" do. We already have ideas if you have been watching, and I know you have.

What would happen if she did get elected? Would she stay to her ideals, or would she be "turned to the dark side". Well if that audio is anything to go on "they" think she can't be turned. So just like her run for .gov, Trump's second term, and even Sheriff Arpaio, in the county where this all started to come into view, Maricopa county.....well we know what will happen.

I don't "really" disagree with you, I just have hope this will not be the start of something very messy, and that will be the end of the United States....The end.

Reactions: tomcatmv
The point of the video is that some people can not be bought.

The old glass half full or half empty. You are making the choice to look it as half empty.

All this provided it is an "accurate" video, and I have little doubt that it is.

This is why I have been saying Nov will be a turning point. What ever comes to play if Trump is on the ticket and does not win, I really think it will start to unravel.

We need to really watch the next 10 months and see what "they" do. We already have ideas if you have been watching, and I know you have.

What would happen if she did get elected? Would she stay to her ideals, or would she be "turned to the dark side". Well if that audio is anything to go on "they" think she can't be turned. So just like her run for .gov, Trump's second term, and even Sheriff Arpaio, in the county where this all started to come into view, Maricopa county.....well we know what will happen.

I don't "really" disagree with you, I just have hope this will not be the start of something very messy, and that will be the end of the United States....The end.
I think that there's many, like you, that have hope. I also think that idealistic hope is blinding people to reality.

Reactions: Yasherka
Did I miss the origin of the audio recordings, hot mic or was someone wearing a wire?

Kari’s dialogue appears crystal clear.

qU3kuUJc4glu.png

...the problem is...whether a person wants to admit it or not...is we ALL know where things are going...

However, so long as a person has a good job, a roof over their head, and food in their stomach...they aren't going to do a thing about it.

And I can't necessarily blame them, they have families to support.

So what that means is there is going to be no motivation to change things until people are broke, homeless, and eating dogs in the street.....it does unfortunately have to get that bad before anything is done about it.
I am afraid you are right.

And that road to broke, homeless, eating road kill will be a very long and slow road.

I see it as a road that will narrow the farther you go. By the time you see the road is too thin to continue down it is too late.

I do however people will get spunky come november, how spunky is what is going to be interesting.

What is going on in TX is interesting. And TX is an interesting state. They are moving in as much blue as possible, and as many illegals as possible, this is why no one cared till TX started sending them out of state. "they" hope it will be enough to have a mess in TX, where before I would have been a walk away.

I am afraid you are right.

And that road to broke, homeless, eating road kill will be a very long and slow road.

I see it as a road that will narrow the farther you go. By the time you see the road is too thin to continue down it is too late.

I do however people will get spunky come november, how spunky is what is going to be interesting.

What is going on in TX is interesting. And TX is an interesting state. They are moving in as much blue as possible, and as many illegals as possible, this is why no one cared till TX started sending them out of state. "they" hope it will be enough to have a mess in TX, where before I would have been a walk away.
There is an undeclared war going on by the communist Left, which includes many in the GOP, and Texas is being attacked by domestic blue people and illegal alien blue people.

Funny how a state has the right to flaunt federal laws on marijuana (and now hallucinogenic drugs in some states….)

And can enact unconstitutional anti 2a laws left and right.

But no right to keep illegal criminal aliens out.

Sirhr

PS. Trump at this stage should advocate removing marijuana, at least, from federal schedule and make it a states right to regulate. The stoner vote would be worth it!

...the problem is...whether a person wants to admit it or not...is we ALL know where things are going...

However, so long as a person has a good job, a roof over their head, and food in their stomach...they aren't going to do a thing about it.

So what that means is there is going to be no motivation to change things until people are broke, homeless, and eating dogs in the street.....it does unfortunately have to get that bad before anything is done about it.
" Freedom's just another word for nuthin' left to lose....."

The side of Revolution no one wants to accept.

Reactions: eca7891

Bread and circus. I've heard that somewhere

….but hearing the two year timeline raises a eyebrow, is this implying whatever sinister plans they have will be completed or launched during this period?