• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

A lot of European aid is "promised" and yet to be delivered.

If you look at what the EU has actually sent Ukraine, it's a much different story.
Yes there is considerably more promised ,but that is mostly from individual countries EUrocrats are shelling out 'not their money' en masse
But for now US is more on military aid EU more on bags of cash segment

2024-05-07_13h37_59.png

American "boots on the ground" = Army National Guard as 50% of Combat units in Guard and Big Army cannot get volunteers to fill its Active Duty formations.
IIRC they did not activate the guard for Vietnam. I really think if they do that it will be the end of whoever is in office at the time.

I think we will agree that Trump would never do that, and will likely cut all aid to the country. To keep this gravy train rolling they will need another globalist in office.

sounds like they were competent soldiers...

It is so pointless:
1715086018641.png

100 or 1,500 is not going to do a single thing but make 100-1500 new widows. This is the way the left runs a war, you don't want to make too much noise or else the people might get unhappy with the idea, So toss a few into the meat grinder at a time and hope no one will notice. It all makes me sick.

Personally I highly doubt that the western countries have not been there for a very long time in "advisor" rolls.

that dude is as paranoid as Hitler in the bunker.
Z's multi-million dollar bunker is on a beach somewhere in France or off the coast of Italy, with access to his 100's of millions of dollars in Ukraine military aid, to buy shoes and bags for his wife.