• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

This administration has gone after corrupt officials whenever they find them.

Oh wow, you just so badly outed yourself.

Even the MSM who are the democrat cheerleaders and propagandists, are having to admit "This administration" as you call it, is mired in corruption and bribery.

You might as well shut down this sock puppet account and start another one.
This one is pretty well busted.

Did the Russians nuke Kiev and Lvov yet?

Waiting Bored GIF - Waiting Bored Mr Bean - Discover & Share GIFs

Corrupt government? Who’s feeding you this? Where’s this corruption? Who. Where. This administration has gone after corrupt officials whenever they find them.
Wait wait wait..
Seriously? Look at @JR_77 's post. Open your eyes Mr Fed/Spook/whatever you are.. Ukraine is like the child trafficking capital of Europe LOL. (Reckon thats partly why Brandon is so focused on propping them up.)
Dont think we even need to go into the Burisma situation with Hunter. Or Ukraine helping the DNC take down Trump... Ukraine's gov't is extremely corrupt - thats pretty undeniable.
Listen man, I dont have any problem whatsoever with the Ukrainian people. I'd like to see them thrive. As you said, Im sure they are by percentage largely more conservative than a lot of America and that I'd get along with/agree with most things with them to a large extent. But let NATO/CIA/WEF have full reign over Ukraine, and watch as that conservatism is snuffed out and libtard debauchery forced on the entire population as third world immigrants flood in seemingly out of nowhere against the wishes of the local Ukrainians. Im just a casual outside observer with no dog in this fight and never been to Ukraine, you're right I barely been out of my home state of GA my entire life. But despite Russia's faults, they aint pushing liberal degenerate propaganda onto their people every chance they get and putting the needs of immigrants above the needs of their own citizens. Thats exactly what you can expect to see in Ukraine if they end up a NATO/WEF/UN member though..
You aint thinking long term - past or present. All you see is "OMG RuSsIaN InVaSiOn!! Ah bLaHH blahhhh!"
Russia didnt invade for no reason, just to be a bully - as your spook handlers want us to think.

Wait wait wait..
Seriously? Look at @JR_77 's post. Open your eyes Mr Fed/Spook/whatever you are.. Ukraine is like the child trafficking capital of Europe LOL. (Reckon thats partly why Brandon is so focused on propping them up.)
Dont think we even need to go into the Burisma situation with Hunter. Or Ukraine helping the DNC take down Trump... Ukraine's gov't is extremely corrupt - thats pretty undeniable.
Listen man, I dont have any problem whatsoever with the Ukrainian people. I'd like to see them thrive. As you said, Im sure they are by percentage largely more conservative than a lot of America and that I'd get along with/agree with most things with them to a large extent. But let NATO/CIA/WEF have full reign over Ukraine, and watch as that conservatism is snuffed out and libtard debauchery forced on the entire population as third world immigrants flood in seemingly out of nowhere against the wishes of the local Ukrainians. Im just a casual outside observer with no dog in this fight and never been to Ukraine, you're right I barely been out of my home state of GA my entire life. But despite Russia's faults, they aint pushing liberal degenerate propaganda onto their people every chance they get and putting the needs of immigrants above the needs of their own citizens. Thats exactly what you can expect to see in Ukraine if they end up a NATO/WEF/UN member though..
You aint thinking long term - past or present. All you see is "OMG RuSsIaN InVaSiOn!! Ah bLaHH blahhhh!"
Russia didnt invade for no reason, just to be a bully - as your spook handlers want us to think.

Exactly. You know Jack and shit. So why keep pushing this false narrative?

I’ve already outlined it before. Putin has been in power since 1999. Before the maiden revolution he had a firm grasp on a bunch of ex-Soviet nations. Ukraine being one. His puppet was Viktor Yanukovych.

Realizing his power over Ukraine was waning he committed to a “shadow invasion” under the guise of a civil war. Since then he obviously came to the conclusion he couldn’t achieve his goal without stronger military means.

You are a tool. You sit there and say you support the average Ukrainian. Yet in the same breath you say they should submit to a ruthless dictator.

You obviously have never been to Poland as well. Poland is in NATO and the EU and is a very conservative country. Most of Eastern Europe is.

There is no fathomable reason why an American would ever support a ruthless dictatorship over a true democracy. Ever.

To the dumbasses that say Ukraine is run by the west and the CIA.

If that were true wouldn’t Petro Poroshenko still be President? He was the first president after the maiden and actively defended eastern Ukraine from invasion.

Zelenskyy was elected in 2019 and is from a completely different party. But that’s completely over your heads and doesn’t fit the tinfoil narrative, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: TicTacTex
Did the Russians nuke Kiev and Lvov yet?

They may actually really need to if, everything for Ukraine - ''the beacon of the free world'' , crowd have it their way.

Mullahs in Iran taking notes. Nukes for everyone its their right
photo_2023-06-11_19-22-54.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JR_77

If that were true wouldn’t Petro Poroshenko still be President? He was the first president after the maiden and actively defended eastern Ukraine from invasion.

Zelenskyy was elected in 2019 and is from a completely different party. But that’s completely over your heads and doesn’t fit the tinfoil narrative, obviously.
Calling you an imbecile would only elevate your status you little little man.

Imagine if a foreign adversary had their intelligence services running 46 bioweapons labs along the Texas border you think we would be happy with that situation?

“The web of lies surrounding the Pentagon-run biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine and elsewhere continues to unravel with new evidence showing that Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) is also involved.

Along with Metabiota, EHA is a longtime partner of the United States Agency for International Development(USAID), which has been funding its bioweapons operations in Africa and elsewhere.”
9BEDFF6C-F85A-4ED9-885A-1DB177375039.jpeg

Imagine if a foreign adversary had their intelligence services running 46 bioweapons labs along the Texas border you think we would be happy with that situation?

“The web of lies surrounding the Pentagon-run biological weapons laboratories in Ukraine and elsewhere continues to unravel with new evidence showing that Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance (EHA) is also involved.

Along with Metabiota, EHA is a longtime partner of the United States Agency for International Development(USAID), which has been funding its bioweapons operations in Africa and elsewhere.”
View attachment 8160276
You sure love to eat up this disinformation nonsense.

Even if this were true. Which is obviously isn’t, Putin kicked this off initially in 2014. Before hand Ukraine was in his pocket.

You’d think you would have stronger sources than biologicalweapons.news for fucks sake.

Even if this were true. Which is obviously isn’t, Putin kicked this off initially in 2014. Before hand Ukraine was in his pocket.

You’d think you would have stronger sources than biologicalweapons.news for fucks sake.

LOL.. you shit on his source and then cite fckn politifact? May as well bring snopes into the mix as well...

I wonder what a Bellingcat employee/operative is doing on the 'hide?? And why aint you answered @DarnYankeeUSMC 's questions about why you were ever in Ukraine in the first place?

Link above is .gov acknowledging bio weapons research in Ukraine by US State Department.

You sure love to eat up this disinformation nonsense

There are all kinds of shills on the internet. You're more of a dude dressed up as a lady selling Bud Light type of shill. Once you check under the hood, you're still a dick.

Link above is .gov acknowledging bio weapons research in Ukraine by US State Department.

How are you connecting dots from a cofunded biological threat reduction program to the US operating 46 wmd biologocal laboratories on Ukrainian soil?

It’s been well debunked that that was bullshit. If you had common sense you would know that we have facilities in the Continental US. Why would we be fucking with dangerous pathogens in a war torn second world country? I even linked the official state departments statement from a .gov so where is this official acknowledgment? I’m waiting.

Putin’s war started in 2014 as previously stated but that went way way over your head.

Let's see more name calling, insults, and attacks by @Ranger3/75 in 3.... 2.... 1.... ?

It appears you can only have an opinion if it mirrors his/hers/its, otherwise we're dumbasses, sources are wrong, yada yada.

Just an observation from a nobody.
If you base your opinions on pure opinions and not rooted in real facts you are exactly one of those it’s/them/whatever the fucks. That was the point.

The Lviv research institute of epidemiology and hygiene that you just linked is a University….

You need more tin foil and I love how you captured a screen shot full of wild conspiracy theories but left out the source.

Money to universities and foreign organizations doesn’t equal wmd bio laboratories. The US gives money to a ridiculous amount of countries…even money to Pakistan for gender studies…so you got to try much much harder than that.

How are you connecting dots from a cofunded biological threat reduction program to the US operating 46 wmd biologocal laboratories on Ukrainian soil?

It’s been well debunked that that was bullshit. If you had common sense you would know that we have facilities in the Continental US. Why would we be fucking with dangerous pathogens in a war torn second world country? I even linked the official state departments statement from a .gov so where is this official acknowledgment? I’m waiting.

Putin’s war started in 2014 as previously stated but that went way way over your head.
It’s called “Deniability”…….. :rolleyes:

Why was Covid research shut down and shipped from Fort Detrick to a lab in Canada, then on to the WIV ?

It’s because it was/is too much of a political hot potato.

You seem a bit “hung up” on a particular agenda.

Yet, you come here and accuse members of not being the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

It seems that it’s you that ought to do a little more research and a little less finger wagging……

The Lviv research institute of epidemiology and hygiene that you just linked is a University….

You need more tin foil and I love how you captured a screen shot full of wild conspiracy theories but left out the source.

Money to universities and foreign organizations doesn’t equal wmd bio laboratories. The US gives money to a ridiculous amount of countries…even money to Pakistan for gender studies…so you got to try much much harder than that.
So a university lab couldn't be used to produce some heinous shit? If so, why not?

"money to Pakistan for gender studies".. you're making my point for why the Ukrainian people will rue the day they took up with NATO LOL..

Doesn’t matter if it’s a University the point is it’s being funded by MIC in Ukraine which you said was not happening and had been debunked.
No. Money to a Ukrainian university does not equal wmd biological research. Much less 46 US operated facilities. Put down the meth pipe.

You never even responded to Putins real invasion began in 2014 after his puppet lost control.

Your narrative clearly was the invasion happened because of us biological wmd facilities on his doorstep.

You are trying to fit a Bull shit narrative and shrug off facts. Isn’t working. You are still retarded.

The fact that you used the word "disinformation" as an actual word, in an actual sentence means only 2 things.
You're a democrat, and you're .gov friendly if not an actual employee.

See, us real Americans, we only use that word as a form of mockery, or in derision.

I'm only posting in this thread because I know that shortly it will be shut down due to the bickering.
I will be shocked if YOU, Ranger, are not banned due to your obviously biased outlook in favor of the Nazi/Ukraine regime.
No one here likes Nazi's.....in fact, if asked in public, even the democrappers will say "Nazi bad" but in private they are obviously supporting them.

You HAVE heard about WWII haven't you ?

There ya go.

Your narrative clearly was the invasion happened because of us biological wmd facilities on his doorstep.
The bioweapons labs is not the ONLY reason for this mess but it’s in addition to a long list of provocations by the west & NATO. I’m not necessarily pro Russia but on the other hand we have had a hand in most of the actions that have got us to where we are today.

You watch that video I posted of McCain, Klobuchar, & Lady G in Ukraine saying out loud on video they are going to give Ukraine whatever they need to defeat Russia?

Lady G quote to the Ukrainians “Your fight is our fight. 2017 will be the year of offense. All of us will go back to Washington and push the case against Russia. Enough of Russian aggression it’s time for them to pay a heavier price.”

I’m bowing out there a numerous other members here that can provide additional knowledgeable and insightful content on this subject.

So it was seven countries the CIA/deep state were supposed to take down? I posted recent plans of MIlley that Trump showing Milley's desired invasion on Iran - that was on the list, as was Syria, Libya, Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan...

It was raining so drones were mostly down, but not on this occasion . Ukrainans did make some slight gains like 4km in one point , this are still shaping and probing attacks the main thrust is still to be seen .

Leopard 2A6 tanks, M2 Bradley BMP, Bergepanzer BRAM, several units of Leopard 2R HMBV mine clearance vehicles, as well as MRAP International MaxxPro remained in the fields of Zaporozhye.

APU simultaneously lost all three Leopard 2R HMBV BRM from Finland as well as the only Bergepanzer 3 Buffel BRM delivered from Canada.

From just two events so far Leopard 2 fleet in Ukraine shrunk by 10% and the Bradley fleet by 20% .

photo_2023-06-11_22-47-55.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_22-47-58.jpg

photo_2023-06-11_22-47-59.jpg

From Telegram propaganda reel
photo_2023-06-10_18-35-17.jpg

No. Money to a Ukrainian university does not equal wmd biological research. Much less 46 US operated facilities. Put down the meth pipe.

The only one smoking meth are dems like you and Hunter. Pathetic, the only way you know to back up your "sources" or "facts" are by hurling nonsense insults and vulgarities around, just like any MSM comment section run by crazy marxist libs. I guess that's what you have to resort to when you come across more a group of folks that vastly surpass you and your cronies in intelligence and won't fall for your party's propaganda (a.k.a. horse manure). Where do you get off coming here and behaving like a total moron? You are not a member, you are not welcome here, and furthermore you will burn in hell for eternity with your false gods.

Peter Dascak did all his gain-of-function work under UNC grants.
Victoria Nuland admitted to the Ukraine Biolabs, they even admitted to nuclear weapon development. But go on and do what you are being paid to do.

I will be shocked if YOU, Ranger, are not banned due to your obviously biased outlook in favor of the Nazi/Ukraine regime.

Don't call him "Ranger". The only way a Ranger could be this stupid and easily manipulated by his bosses is if he sustained severe TBI from IEDs, which I highly doubt.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Don't call him "Ranger". The only way a Ranger could be this stupid and easily manipulated by his bosses is if he sustained severe TBI from IEDs, which I highly doubt.
Bet when he had to go through the escape and evasion part of training he spiked on protein and his buddy came out smiling.

• Haha
Reactions: Ltcg and UKDslayer