• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The war in Ukraine and Donbas

VwpZImnZGBoc.png

If it’s a significant number it could do alot. Being on the receiving end of LRPF is a bitch.
I don't think it's much when the enemy is glide bombing the crap out of you and has you in artillery 8 to 1. I don't think they are short of drones either.

Reactions: Emerson0311
I don't think it's much when the enemy is glide bombing the crap out of you and has you in artillery 8 to 1. I don't think they are short of drones either.
Russia re-started production on the Tu160
"As of 2024, it is the largest and heaviest combat aircraft, the fastest bomber in use and the largest and heaviest variable-sweep wing airplane ever flown. "​
They are going to load this bird up, take it up HIGH, and drop a shit ton of glide bombs to independently hit numerous areas on the front.
How long before someone on the ground can take control of a glide bomb to update and hit a moving vehicle?
side note - we need to keep the B1 alive and give it the Mach 2+ engines :)
or bring back the Valkyrie :)

"As of 2024, it is the largest and heaviest combat aircraft, the fastest bomber in use and the largest and heaviest variable-sweep wing airplane ever flown. "​
They are going to load this bird up, take it up HIGH, and drop a shit ton of glide bombs to independently hit numerous areas on the front.
How long before someone on the ground can take control of a glide bomb to update and hit a moving vehicle?

They've been doing it with artillery for a long time.

The most recent, 7th i think, M1 Abrams destroyed in Ukraine was hit with a Krasnopol laser guided artillery shell. Spotted and guided with a drone.

The Krasnopol has been around for a long time.

Supposedly, the crew of this tank was definitely NOT ok, after the hit.

Screenshot_20240424-072435.png

One of these things coming down through the roof at ballistic speed would ruin your whole day!

Screenshot_20240425-095545.png

Killing the XB70 was beyond stupid.

They've been doing it with artillery for a long time.

The most recent, 7th i think, M1 Abrams destroyed in Ukraine was hit with a Krasnopol laser guided artillery shell. Spotted and guided with a drone.

The Krasnopol has been around for a long time.

Supposedly, the crew of this tank was definitely NOT ok, after the hit.

View attachment 8404610

One of these things coming down through the roof at ballistic speed would ruin your whole day!

View attachment 8404620
1714067864715.png

Agree, massed ARTY is no joke.

However an increased capacity to conduct precision strikes against TGTs in the SA that have really long reconstitution/repair timelines is nothing to sneeze at. Question is if UKR has the capacity to capitalize on those effects in any significant way.

View attachment 8404674

Interesting. According to that article, the Excalibur shell is gps and inertia guided, so is useable against stationary targets. The Krasnopol is gps, inertial and also laser guided, so useable against moving targets, like that tank.

According to Google, Raytheon is working on the laser guided "S" version, which would put it on par with the Krasnopol.

Last edited:
didn't realize it was that many...

Poland is prepared to help Ukraine get draft-age men back – Polish Defence Ministry​

Reuters reports, citing Eurostat, that as of January 2024, about 4.3 million Ukrainians are living in EU countries, of whom about 860,000 are adult men. Poland has granted temporary protection status to 950,000 Ukrainians, the second-largest number after Germany.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
"Poland has suggested in the past helping Ukraine so that those who are subject to military service go back to their country to fulfill their civic obligation, Kosiniak-Kamysz told Polsat News television," according to Reuters.

"I think many Poles are outraged when they see young Ukrainian men in hotels and cafes, and they hear how much effort we have to make to help Ukraine," he said, but without specifying what precise steps Warsaw is set to take.

According to more of the Polish defense minister's words:

"The Ukrainian authorities are doing everything to provide new soldiers to the front, because the needs are huge," Kosiniak-Kamysz said.

The Polish official said that Warsaw had previously offered to help Kiev track down those who dodge their "civic duty," but noted that "the form of assistance depends on the Ukrainian side."

Of course, we should note that such a policy of helping get young Ukrainian men 'off the streets' is highly convenient from a Polish perspective, given the historic anti-Ukrainian sentiment among the Polish population. Simply put, the two nationalities tend to hate each other, and Warsaw will now cast its policies pressuring Ukrainians to leave as somehow noble.

Meanwhile in Ukraine it seems they are trying to motivate the women to turn in their men

Ukrainian military wants people to update their (address) data in the military database.
If you tell the military where you live, you get:

1) 25% off women’s hygiene products
2) 1 month streaming subscription
3) Sushi
4) Can win a scooter

GMAcoxsXsAENvxc
GMAcoxxWUAAVIRc

Adds in Kiev ,Masik the man ,provider for the family, will be 'conscripted' and puff its all gone , poster probably add for sex workers -only fans etc
GMFXJb6XgAAHFyO
GMFXJb6W8AAp4sI

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Meanwhile it seems propaganda staging for victory parade is in full swing , just to remind the younger ones brought some ww2 pieces as well ,those pesky Nazis in their German machines on the east front again

Old and new

Last edited:
don't know if true. how many do they have?

I believe they were given 31. They lost at about 7.

Quite a few outlets are reporting it, so probably true.

More likely, they want to minimize the number of pics like this that'll be floating around after Russia's victory day parade, where these are headed.
M1150.6.jpg

Abrams-Ukraine.jpg

This is a m1150 breaching vehicle. An M1 Abrams chassis, with some mine clearing and breaching equipment added on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lightning8
L

I believe they were given 31. The e lost at about 7.

Quite a few outlets are reporting it, so probably true.

More likely, they want to minimize the umber of pics like this that'll be floating around after Russia's victory day parade, where these are headed.View attachment 8405193

View attachment 8405194
Curious.. Will this be available on "Bring a Trailer" ?

Though the aid package “is extremely unlikely to have any meaningful impact on the eventual outcome of the war,” Alexander Hill, professor of military history at the University of Calgary, told TAC, it “will certainly prolong the bloodshed.” Geoffrey Roberts, professor emeritus of history at University College Cork, agrees that the aid will just “prolong Ukraine’s agony.” He told TAC that “Ukraine will lose more people, more territory and its viability as an independent state.”

No tank could take a direct hit. Depends on how close to the tank the shell landed for those inside to survive. Obviously, direct hit kills everyone inside.
exactly, being a bit sarcastic here..
M1As pulled because of weakness and vulnerability
Weakness - can't take a direct 155mm hit​
vulnerability - Russia has the Krasnopol; which can place a 155mm shell on a moving tank.​
Makes you wonder if they will place them in more concealed positions. Krasnopol is a 'game changer'.
Lots of 'game' changers being announced in this war.
Another Game changer.. When your enemy can lose troops on a 1:1 basis, and the other country can't.
Starting to wonder, how come they or us are not mass producing the shit out of drones and letting every kid in Kiev learn how to control and fly them.
Isn't that the future of war? 100s of people sitting in a room and flying these drones looking for something to kill?

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Lots of nasty stuff being used. Check out the blast radius of the Tornado-S blast fragmentation warhead. You can see dust kicked up from the fragment impacts our to a pretty good distance from the target center:

At the 1 minute point in this video, it shows a Tornado-S use the same 9m544 missile as above in a strike on a Ukrainian Himars.

Last edited:
exactly, being a bit sarcastic here..
M1As pulled because of weakness and vulnerability
Weakness - can't take a direct 155mm hit​
vulnerability - Russia has the Krasnopol; which can place a 155mm shell on a moving tank.​
Makes you wonder if they will place them in more concealed positions. Krasnopol is a 'game changer'.
Lots of 'game' changers being announced in this war.
Another Game changer.. When your enemy can lose troops on a 1:1 basis, and the other country can't.
Starting to wonder, how come they or us are not mass producing the shit out of drones and letting every kid in Kiev learn how to control and fly them.
Isn't that the future of war? 100s of people sitting in a room and flying these drones looking for something to kill?
Regarding drones, it doesnt work that way. Drones need to be made to a specific set of requirements for the task at hand. Example: micro drones for ISR aren't going to be able to carry grenades or mortar rounds. This means that there are WAY different hardware requirements - motors, batteries, rotors, ESCs, etc. That becomes a basic supply chain issue, and even commercial drone manufacturers have to engineer around the desired performance parameters, so it's not a unique problem to drones used in combat. Ukraine is buying drones from DJI and others because they simply cannot produce the number of drones they are losing every day and the ones the US has sent over are not performing well in theatre - there are news articles about the Ukes complaining about this. Russia has destroyed drone manufacturing facilities as well. It wouldn't take much to also destroy the distribution centers the drone components are housed in and thereby neutralize most of the distributed manufacturing.

Some of the Russian drones look very crude, with wires exposed, etc. But those appear to be one way drones with charges wired to the AI systems they are using based on the videos I have found. They are figuring out how to make some drones super cheap and effective. I wouldn't be surprised to see that both sides are sourcing drones and components from China. I would also not be surprised to see both sides cobbling together drones in the field from whatever they have access to, including components from downed ones. This SHOULD be a lesson regarding non-essential features in kit and building streamlined assets that perform well for the task at hand instead of fielding a swiss army knife when it is not only unnecessary but providing multiple points of potential failure. If a feature isn't needed, ditch it, simplify the design and make it more effective for the task at hand. Technology can be crude and effective - those two things are not always in conflict with each other.

Last edited:

The pot is starting to boil​

Drone Attacks Take Khor Mor Gas Field Offline, Claims Lives​

Four expatriate workers lost their lives, and two others sustained injuries in a recent drone attack on the Khor Mor gas field in Iraq's Kurdistan region. This attack, reported by an advisor to the Iraqi Kurdish Prime Minister and a senior Kurdish political source, has also resulted in the suspension of production at the site.

• Wow
Reactions: IronSkillet
So much for the "It's a good investment because we will degrade Russia's military", retards.

From the article:

Russia is already producing more arms and military equipment than it needs for its war against Ukraine, and is filling its weapons warehouses, German Defense Minister Boris Pistorius said, as reported by the German television channel n-tv on April 25

Plenty of tanks to roll west. Here's the important part, replacement.
"and is filling its weapons warehouses"
In the meantime, what says NATO and Germany?
I couldn't find a more recent article on the state of Germany's military
"That dysfunction includes the fact that by late 2018, only 30 percent of Germany’s 136 Eurofighter jets could stay in the air. Half of its fleet of transport aircraft were not operational last year. Not one submarine was ready for service. Recruitment for the Bundeswehr has been lackluster; a parliamentary report found that just 20,000 recruits joined the service in 2018, the lowest in history. Just this month, the Germans had to ground all 53 of its Tiger helicopters due to technical malfunctions in the jet’s hardware."

Reactions: ken226
Burshtynska Thermal Power Plant permanently shut down , at this rate Ukraine will be first Carbon neutral country in Europe , WEF standards apply

Ukraine consistently ranks among the top three air polluters in Europe (Its actualy no.1). Every fifth death in Ukraine can be traced to poor air quality, which kills 54,000 people in Ukraine per year.
Ukraine produces over 70% of emissions of PM10, 27% of sulfur dioxide, and 16% of nitrogen oxides in all of Europe, including Turkey.

Europe’s top 10 emitters of PM10 include eight Ukrainian power plants. The top five sources of PM10 are all in Ukraine.

• Wow
Reactions: theLBC
Burshtynska Thermal Power Plant permanently shut down , at this rate Ukraine will be first Carbon neutral country in Europe , WEF standards apply

Ukraine consistently ranks among the top three air polluters in Europe (Its actualy no.1). Every fifth death in Ukraine can be traced to poor air quality, which kills 54,000 people in Ukraine per year.
Ukraine produces over 70% of emissions of PM10, 27% of sulfur dioxide, and 16% of nitrogen oxides in all of Europe, including Turkey.

Europe’s top 10 emitters of PM10 include eight Ukrainian power plants. The top five sources of PM10 are all in Ukraine.

They don't count only for the dirty American slaves. Next we'll be paying to fix that

Sniper’s Hide: “I don’t believe Internet websites as they are all propaganda meant to manipulate me in some way.”

Also Sniper’s Hide: “Excuse me while I post a link to an Internet website that I agree with.”

-Stan

• Love
Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Yeah but by the looks she can be on her back and knees making some good money just saying...... :ROFLMAO:
Likely, but in LA not Ukraine ...............your resident Ukrainian& Russian Hoe expert with years of 'hands on' experience taping the Eastern talent and dodging STDs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Phish
Sniper’s Hide: “I don’t believe Internet websites as they are all propaganda meant to manipulate me in some way.”

Also Sniper’s Hide: “Excuse me while I post a link to an Internet website that I agree with.”

-Stan
And the survey says "___________". Welcome to the new America. Pick a topic, any topic and there will be 100 websites saying "Yes" and 100 websites saying "No". How does it feel to be living in a divided house with divided residents? Makes it difficult to accomplish meaningful task, doesn't it ?

Reactions: kthomas